Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crossover > The multiverse ends with you

New Reply

Started by Lieutenant_Rira , Jan 22nd 2018 23:37
Previous12Next

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 22nd 2018 23:37

An evil force consisting of a once proftitbale business man and his wish for a realistic multiverse has gotten out of hand and wishes to eradicate all unrealistic univeres and tidy up the real ones with the area unbetween looking like space there are clear domes shaped like bubbles with small towns inside btween universe great place to stock up on doritos if your that kind of person anyways though these bubbles will serve as a meeting place for the heros to stop this chaos

Rules

No sm*t

No god level characters,

No eating yellow snow

No controlling someone else's character without permission

Character sheet

Name

Alias

Universe(being a man from real life or an OC is allowed)

Personality

Bio

Appearance

Heart this
0 likes

Ziyoou-Vachi-Kaen - Jan 25th 2018 06:34

((Okay then....))

Name: Ymir
Alias: the Tusk
Universe: DOTA
Personality: Tusk rarely travels south, preferring the frigid nothern lands.
Tusk knows Rylai from his past, and used to have snowball fights with her. Tusk's rival is undoubtedly Bristleback.
Tusk is friendly with the Frostiron Tribe, who crafted a set of armor for him.He visits every winter.
According to Tusk, it's customary to buy a drink for everyone who's still standing after a bar brawl.
Bio: It had been a brawl to remember. There stood Ymir, the Tusk, the Terror from the Barrier, the Snowball from Cobalt, the only fighter to have bested the Bristled Bruiser in a fair fight, and now the last man standing in Wolfsden Tavern. What started as a simple bar bet of supremacy ended with four regulars, a blacksmith, and six of the Frost Brigade's best soldiers writhing against the shards and splinters of almost every bottle, mug, and chair in the building. The Tusk boasted and toasted his victory as he emptied his brew.
No sooner had the defeated regained consciousness than the cries for double-or-nothing rang out. The Tusk was pleased at the prospect, but none could think of a bet bigger than the one he just conquered. Horrified at the damage to his tavern and desperate to avoid another brawl, the barkeep had an idea. As skilled as he was, Ymir had never taken part in a real battle, never tested himself against the indiscriminate death and chaos of war. He proposed a wager to the fighter: seek out the biggest battle he could find, survive, and win it for whichever side he chose. The stakes? The next round of drinks.
Appearance:

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 25th 2018 21:44

(knowing every single one of the man's friends and enemies isn't necessary because we won'f ve seeing them at all, anyways though accepted)

Heart this
0 likes

Ziyoou-Vachi-Kaen - Jan 26th 2018 06:56

((Its just personality hints, don't pay any attention to the names))

Heart this
0 likes

ADPunk4361 - Jan 26th 2018 10:32

((Can I use two characters? I plan on using Rex & Pyra from Xenoblade 2 and you can’t really have one without the other))

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 26th 2018 14:57

(sure)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 27th 2018 19:05

(we can start after i post my Bios but i'm not sure who to be yet)

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 27th 2018 23:03

(okay just to show how wacky this RP was i have a serious villan and several characters who shouldn't be fighting or are quite bizzare, i'll post the villans bio now and later i will post the bio's for my other characters)

Name:steve carriers

Alias:mister steve

Universe:one where he rules over a company ruling said world

Personality: steve is a total uptight jerk who takes things to seriously but he is a total clutz

Bio:after an abusive childhood he wanted to change the world so he borrowed money from his rich best friend and bought walmart he then killed his ritch best friend and forged a will willing him all of his friends money and he was discoverd however so he bought every police force ever snd after buying every company hand the elephant man's remains he now stays in an office or a space ship desighned to look like a statue of an office building

Appearance: i can't think of anything cause havn't slept last night so i'll just say he looks like rick moranis

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 29th 2018 14:20

(i'm a little busy but i am trying to wright up Bios)

Name:Sully

Universe:fire emblem

personality:she is very persistant and brave but she doesn't have a whole lot of paitents when it comes to waiting or someone else's behavior, but she can't stand a coward or a flirt

Bio:she was once part of chrom's group the sheperds untill leaving for awhile (it's never explained why) she did comeback and help when an army of risen appeard and tried to kill chrom and his group but she stepped in with some unwanted assistance and rejoined the team

Appearance:

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Jan 29th 2018 14:38

Name:ashly williams

Alias:Ash

Universe:evil dead

Personality: for starters ash has seen so much freaky stuff go on that wierd or gross is now the norm for him, ash is not afraid to kill if he has to unless it's someone close to him, ash is also willing to do just about anything to get the girl and he ash is also a racist towards mexicans,

Bio:after taking him and his friends and his sisterto a cabin in the woods for vacation as a suggestion by one of his friends, mutch to his dismay as he wanted to go to Jacksonville, one friend found the necronomicon and read from it causing the house to become possesed and they where all killed one by one except ash as the evil possesed his right hand so he cut it off using a chainsaw and now has the chainsaw in place of it now but he takes it off when driving, he later got transported to the midevil times where he had to quest for the necronomicon so he could get back to his own time and after he had to failed to do the proper steps when grabbing it he unleashed the army of darkness witch he had to fight off and eventually he got back home untill 30 years later ash read from the pages of the necronomicon while high, and unleashed an army of monsters again and with help of new friends kelly and pablo he fights aginst them currently to rid the world of his pleuge, he also has a pet iguana

Appearance:

Heart this
0 likes

Previous12Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.