Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > The last great metal band?

New Reply

Started by Spartan203 , Mar 17th 2019 16:49
Previous1234567Next

Spartan203 - Mar 17th 2019 16:49

A band is formed, they want to achieve fame but there is only two of them. They must find more band members, get a record deal, go on tour, and of course try not to tear the band apart. This role play will play itself out.

Rules-
*No OOC Fighting.
*No E*R*O*T*I*C But Romance is ok.
*Don't control others.
*Don't be to O.P
*Don't join without being accepted.
*Don't join if ya aren't going to rp.

/Roles/
Lead Singer: William Eckerström
Rhythm Guitar: Janne Laiho
Bass Guitar: Bonnie Mackenzie
Drums: Warren Lewis Perry
Keyboard: Lizzie Rage
Lead Guitar 1: Jett Blythe
Lead Guitar 2: Johannes Eriksson

-Sheet-
Name:
Role:
Skills:
Likes(opt):
Dislikes(opt):
Personality:
Bio:
Height:
Looks:

Edited May 1st 2019 20:46

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Mar 17th 2019 16:55

Name: Frankie Grey.
Nickname/Stagename: Jett Blythe.

Role: Lead Guitar 1.
Skills: Guitar, bass, vocals.

Likes(opt): Partying, drinking, gigs, motorcycles, women,
Dislikes(opt):
Personality: Jett is one part quiet, a dash of crazy, and a sprinkle of attitude.

Bio: Jett was born in Los Angeles, California.
Height: 5'11.

Looks: Jett has brown hair and blue eyes.

Edited May 1st 2019 18:39

Heart this
1 like

Cirice - Mar 17th 2019 17:25

Name: William Eckerström

Role: Lead Vocals
Skills: Singing, some Piano (don’t play on stage), and a few others.

Likes(opt): Cats, Metal, Black, Hawaii shirts
Dislikes(opt): Hmmm...

Personality: A charming, flirty, friendly, person.
Bio: Born in Stockholm, Sweden.

Height: 6’4
Looks:
Vocal Range: I don’t know the official vocal ranges or what my character would fit in so I will try and describe.
William has a flexible singing voice. He can go deep, high, and melodic in a matter of seconds.

Voice Example 1: www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfqdCXz8Yww

Voice Example 2: youtu.be/QFqw2qEw7hw

Voice Example 3: youtu.be/h71NBBbOjmw

Voice Example 4: youtu.be/fxkWGBQoYvI

Voice Example 5: youtu.be/oW46dJSxyXI

Edited Jun 9th 2019 04:06

Heart this
1 like

Luithin_ - Mar 18th 2019 00:18

(ITS ALIVE!!))

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Mar 22nd 2019 18:23

-Sh*tty Starter-

It is a nice warm Friday night somewhere on the west coast of America.
Jett was at a bar called "The Wild Side" it hosted a rock or metal band every night, this bars stage is rather big, the bar is also a good sized bar. This bar also had women stripes, Jett had played gigs at this bar in another band that he has long since left, Jett had came here for a good time, and that is what he was doing in one of the bathroom stalls with a woman. Afterwards Jett walks out of the bathroom, him and the woman goes separate ways, Jett ends up back at the bar, he orders a whiskey.

Edited Mar 22nd 2019 20:10

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Mar 23rd 2019 02:22

Janne was on the stage with some random guys that where paying him to be their singer for the night. Hey, gotta make money... Even if the dudes may not have much talent, and are a**holes.
Janne looks around with a grin at the audience as the speech at beginning of Motley Crue's Shout Of The Devil comes on. A few cheers where heard. Janne prepared to sing and play the lead guitar part since the guitarist had passed out two songs ago.
They begin to play the song. This was the last song they where playing tonight.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Mar 24th 2019 00:20

Jett looked to Warren then to the guy on stage "Well, they ovously hired him for this gig, and he is probably looking for a good band to join and he also seems like a good guitarist, so I think we could try him." Jett says to Warren as he watches the guys guitar playing. Jett decided he wanted to get a better look at this guys playing before asking him to audition for a gig. "Hey I am going to go get a better look at this guys playing." Jett says to Warren as he stands up and walks over to the right side of the stage, but not on the stage.

Edited Mar 24th 2019 00:27

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Mar 24th 2019 01:26

Janne plays a added solo at the end of the song. After finished he looks at the crowd. One man in particular caught his attention. "I'm Janne Laiho, and these guys.. I honestly don't know." He paused. "Have a good night." He says before handing off his guitar and leaving the stage. Janne walks over to the bar where he rests his arms. He orders a drink and looks around.

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - Mar 24th 2019 03:24

William and his temporary band where now on for a few songs. Walking out he makes his way to the front and center of the stage. Folding his hands behind his back he looks at the crowd. "How is everyone tonight? Good? Good!" He pauses looking at all of the drunks, the punks, and all the other people. "We are Undergång!" The band starts off with a cover of Danzig's Mother.

Heart this
0 likes

Previous1234567Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.