Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crossover > The Spire

New Reply

Started by REMRoleplay , Feb 29th 2020 02:11
Previous1234Next

REMRoleplay - Feb 29th 2020 02:11

There are millions and millions of worlds, planets, universe in the multiverse. No one really knows if they're all connected or if there's any way to travel between. Some universes may have an idea but no one fully knows the extent of the multiverse.

A lone planet, floating in endless space with nothing but burning stars. This universe has nothing but that. This lonesome planet is covered, pole to pole, in thick, lush forest, the temperature and weather being a spiral of unpredictability. Somewhere on the surface there's a spire. Tall, slim; the roof shaped like a turnip. It's the only man-made looking structure and strange thing about it, no matter where you stand on this massive planet, you can always see it.

This planet is where everyone seems to come in. In the exact same place, people, creatures, aliens, robots, mostly anything somehow is transported to this planet, each one finding themselves standing on a large, flat stone circle. None can remember much; how they got there was a blur, where they are? no one knows, what the spire is and why they all seem to have a pull towards it. Everything is a mystery waiting to be unwrapped. Though, as much fun a mystery can be, it can also prove dangerous.

Welcome

--Rules--
1. I allow for canon and OCs to be played though please stay away from characters that are not able to communicate such as monsters, animals, dinosaurs all that stuff please. Also, I don't want any angelic or demonic type characters.
2. Please don't power play or god mod and make sure not to control others
3. Don't diverge from the story, the whole point of this roleplay is to get our characters to the spire and solve a mystery, don't change that
4. I know the mystery so I will control the major events, clues, findings and NPCs
5. Please don't move the story along too quickly, allow time for everyone to reply to whatever event happens
6. I really don't want this dying so please stay active. I understand life can some times get in the way, I respect that, but try is all I'm asking. We will have to continue on without you if you're gone for a long time
7. I would like it if everyone chose a character from a different universe so we don't end up with people all from the same universe.
8. And I'll finish off with the usual, don't bully, no n*fw or er*t*c stuff, come on, you know the rules

--Character Sheet--

-You may have up to two characters right now, if no one joins I will up the limit-

Name:
Universe:

Personality:

Bio:

Powers/Abilities:

Appearance:

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Feb 29th 2020 02:12

Name: Wander
Universe: Wander Over Yonder

Personality: Wander has a very friendly, kind-hearted and lovable personality. He's energetic and easily impressed, though often his hyperactivity can be very annoying to others. Wander always sees the best in people, no matter whether they're villain or hero and is willing to and can't go without helping people anyway he possibly can. He's observant and thoughtful of others, always trying to understand others. As much as he loves to help others, he isn’t very good at letting others help him. Wander is also very musical and loves to sing and play many instruments, though mainly his banjo. He often uses his music to help others or make friends. Wander will often ignore danger or fear in order to make friends or help others, which often gets him in trouble. Wander is an avid traveler, loves exploring and wandering all over the galaxy, exploring new things and places. He’s very fun loving and excitable; he loves to party, play and have fun whenever he can. As easy-going as Wander is, there are times when he can feel overwhelmed or stressed whenever he bites off more than he can chew or even if his assistance isn’t needed.

Bio: Wander’s origins are a mystery to everyone. All that’s known is that he’s an interstellar traveler and explorer, traversing the galaxy one planet at a time and helping anyone he comes across. Usually making a few good friends on the way and always trying to make friends with the villains.

Powers/Abilities: Wander has no powers of his own, he’s not really a fighter, but he does have a magic hat. He can pull anything out of this hat though it will only give him what he needs and not what he wants, forcing him to improvise with whatever he gets. There are a few specific things he can pull out, such as his banjo and orbble juice.

Appearance:

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Mar 1st 2020 00:10

(Accepted and welcome!)

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Mar 4th 2020 15:06

(Well I really want more people to join. If they don't soon, maybe we could have multiple characters and play kind of a 1 on 1 in the forum until people join?)

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Mar 4th 2020 15:31

(Great. I'm going to wait maybe a day or two, try to get more to join.)

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Mar 5th 2020 05:59

(No problem, Welcome! :) I'll wait a little longer, if no one joins, feel free to add more characters, just so we have a more filling cast)

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Mar 5th 2020 16:56

(I kind of want a bigger cast. Do any of you want to play another character along with your first one? If not, I might wait till the end of the day and then we can start)

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Mar 6th 2020 04:31

(Okay, I'll wait for Uni to add another character, then I'll write up a starter)

Name: Layf
Universe: OC

Personality: Layf is calm and quiet most of the time, not shy, just peaceful. He’s rather friendly and likes meeting new people, though can also be cautious with these new people, but once he knows someone, he'll stick by them. He’s very loyal to his friends and people who he knows, willing to defend or protect them with his life. Layf is silver tongued and very good with words as well as being a very quick thinker. He's very quick on his feet and with his senses though not very physically strong at all. Layf is very skittish and will jump at simple sounds or sights, relying on others a lot of the time for protection. Not great with any sort of combat besides using his powers, though he would still fight to defend his friends. Layf can be very persistent when it comes to defending his friends or fighting, he wants to feel useful rather than letting everyone else fight and therefore can be pushy when it comes to fighting, always trying to defend others and continue fighting even when not in the best condition. He often won't regard his own safety as being that important and gets into trouble quite regularly. Layf is very much of a nature lover, he will often talk to plants and animals and understands them on a different level to other people. Though that’s due to his powers and strange connection to nature that he was born with. Layf can often be too pushy when it comes to feelings. He doesn't mind sharing his own with others and will question others if he feels as if something is wrong. He hates seeing people upset and wants to help, though does get pushy with it, trying to get to the root of it even if they don’t feel like talking about it.

Bio: Layf was born in a small village, his mother died at birth and no one knows where his father is. For as long as he could remember, Layf had a strong connection to nature and the earth itself, able to talk to and understand plants, animals and even the wind, water and ground. This magic developed to more than just an understanding, but something more powerful. The people in his village began to fear his power and eventually, their aggression towards him forced him to run away. So he started living within the forests which he enjoyed thoroughly.

Powers/Abilities: Layf, as mentioned before, has a deep and special connection to nature. He’s able to command it and bend it to his will by simply asking. Though, this power is very draining, even small amounts of the magic can make him feel unwell. Too much magic and he risks passing out or even dying.

Appearance:

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Mar 7th 2020 04:49

(Yeah that's okay. I'll send a starter soon)

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Mar 7th 2020 15:27

It was rather early in the morning when everything happened. A large flat stone circle covered a small part of the forest; this was where everyone showed up. Multiple, swirling wormholes opened up surrounding the circle, each one bringing a new member into the forest.

Wander couldn't remember how he ended up in the portal, though it surely wasn't the first time. The orange furry creature was thrown into the stone circle as others were. He was quick to stand up and dust himself off, looking up and around him with widening eyes and a growing smile until eventually he practically exploded,

"This place is amazing!" he shouted, flinging his arms in the air. He hadn't even noticed all the other people and beings who'd entered.

Layf was a lot slowly to get up. Much like Wander he had no memory of falling into a portal in the first place, however, when Layf opened his eyes, the first thing he noticed was all the other strange beings around him. That urged him to quickly stand. While still keeping an eye on the strangers, he looked around at the forest surrounding the stone circle. He too thought the place looked beautiful, he always enjoyed being in a forest, though at the moment he couldn't enjoy it as much seeing as there were possibly dangerous beings around him.

Heart this
0 likes

Previous1234Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.