Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Horror > The Legacy Pact

New Reply

Started by ImNotCrazy , Dec 11th 2019 18:22

ImNotCrazy - Dec 11th 2019 18:22

The Pact continued...

Heart this
1 like

ImNotCrazy - Dec 11th 2019 23:51

(I don’t see why not. We’ll have to figure out something, perhaps you can be a relative of someone or new to the school, an old friend? We kinda left off where things were just getting set in motion to be honest so this might be the best time to hop on.)

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - Dec 12th 2019 00:08

Reese made his way briskly to the meeting point. Nothing but projections of being caught ran through his mind. First the guilty thoughts and now the police were involved already? They should have figured however, Floral Cove was a small town after all. The autumn air only made things worse as the his already shaking body met with the crisp foggy atmosphere, intensifying the rhythm.

Pebbles and debris kicked up sporadically as he strutted down the old road. He saw the outhouse tucked away in the distance you wouldn’t have seen it unless you’d been there like he and the rest of the group. To think all this started by an innocent attempt to reconnect. Sure, he definitely saw things possibly going to sh*t, but he never expected this. Reese walked up to the door and paused before entering. He cleared his throat nervously, “T-they’ve already stared looking...” he said shakily. His heart was beating fast enough that he felt it throughout his entire body. Could all have ended before it even began?

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - Dec 12th 2019 22:36

(Added at segue to your character at the end)

Reese drew in a sharp painful breath as the page was revealed. The page was blank all for but one little smiley face in the center. Reese’s nerve ruptured at that instant. “Are f***ing kidding me?! No instructions, no f***ing clarity?!” Reese walked outside to try and grip ahold of his senses. They just murdered someone for this thing, and that was it? A child’s drawing? Reese was sort tempered at the best of times, so this just pushed him further off his rocker.

After a few minutes of silent reflection he walked back into the room. He remained silent as nothing he or anyone else said could change anything. The only this that they were certain about was that the book was the player and they were his pawns. His eyes were starting to get red from all the stress and irritation, hell he’d been in tears every night since the book appeared. He was about to loss his mind. Suddenly he jumped at the vibration of his phone. It was his mother, she said the Pastor stopped in and had moved back to town. “The pastor?” he thought. Suddenly his eyes widened “Father Warner!” He thought. That meant Lizzie was back as well. Though things were kind of in a bad place right now he was starting to recall the long lost member of the group. They’d left so suddenly and went heard from since. Reese, showed the text to the group. “I’m gonna see if I can catch them at the shop.” He said, walking out. The pastor coming back at this time was peculiar to say the least.

Heart this
0 likes

ImNotCrazy - Dec 12th 2019 23:05

Reese was running full speed towards the shopping district where the shop was. He burst through the doors, “Mom where is he?!” He exclaimed. She jumped and drop a pot she was holding. “What the hell, has gotten into you Reese?!” She shouted. She drew her breath, and readjusted her thought process, “You missed him by a few minutes.” She replied, still slightly irritated by the spill. Reese looked at her expectingly. And she looked back confused. “Well where did he go?!” Reese inquired further. “Hell if I know, he said he moved somewhere on the east side of town or somethi-“ she wasn’t even able to finish before Reese bolted out.

Reese didn’t know what was going on but all of this was too strange to be coincidence, or at least he thought. His legs where starting to tire from all the running and suddenly they gave out beneath him. He fell and skid across the pavement. He rolled over on his back as he caught his breath. He started to realize that he was being reckless and out of character. Sure, he was impulsive, but rarely to the point of giving chase. This whole thing had his brain in knots.

Heart this
1 like

ImNotCrazy - Dec 13th 2019 00:43

Reese rolled his eyes still catching his breath, “There’s nothing rational about this situation.” He replied. He was being a d*ck and he knew that, but he wasn’t about to sit around while this book toyed with them. “I haven’t slept since that night. And one night... let’s just say I saw someone me sh*t, and every time I close my eyes it comes back.” He paused. He sat up, “I know I’m being stupid, but honestly I just want answers. That pastor has been gone for YEARS. Just one day POOF! And now, right when all this hits, he comes back?” Reese’s mind trailed off.

Nothing made since, that’s why he was chasing random people down. Hell, the pastor could b a coincidence after all. “I just, I don’t know what’s going on and I hate that. I hate that things turned out this way, I hate that there is not answers, and I f***ing hate that book!” He clenched his fists then relaxed them. “Yeah you’re right, I gotta start thinking before I get us in more trouble. Snooping around would only draw more attention to us.”

Heart this
1 like

ImNotCrazy - Dec 15th 2019 18:55

(Yeah, I’m doing the same.)

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.