Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > The Kidnapping (MxM, FxF, MxF, NBxA) - A means Any

New Reply

Started by Waffle , Oct 24th 2021 15:25

Waffle - Oct 24th 2021 15:25

Hello, lovelies! ₍ᐢ. ̫.ᐢ₎

It is I, Akane. [ Indistinctive coughing can be heard from behind your screen. ]
The plot I've come up with is uh, pretty long and is long-term, so.. Yeah. But if you would like something short-term, I'm always ready for that! Just read my rules before adding me and feel free to message me. <3
Anyway, I've come up with an idea for this forum, just keep reading!
( ˙ ˘ ˙)

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

Storyline: 1 - The Murder of Muse A's Love
Muse A and Muse B are wonderful and quite close friends, they have no hard feelings against each other, ever. However Muse B finds themselves in love with Muse A, and quite abnormally. Their feelings overtime grow stronger and stronger.. Oblivious to their attitude, Muse A fancies someone and lets Muse B know about it. Muse B gets terribly jealous and plots against Muse A's interest. Muse B tricks Muse C (non-existent character, shh) to strengthen friendship with Muse B and finds themselves ready to kill Muse C. However overtime Muse C gets attached to Muse B. Seeing what's happening between Muse B and C, Muse A resolves to hating Muse B, which drives Muse B mad. At this point, Muse B doesn't hesitate to brutally murder Muse C and kidnap Muse A.

If you'd like to skip what's above, here's The Murder of Muse A's Love 2.0:

Muse A wakes up in a quite comfortable place where they don't find anything to be dangerous.. Muse B however first does not appear, and watches from the sidelines, examining Muse A. Later on, joining Muse A, they try to pursue Muse A's heart by random methods of desperation. It's hard work but Muse A won't give in just like that. Muse A is terrified, of course. That's why Muse A refuses anything from Muse B. Muse B, however, really wants to dominate Muse A's heart. The lust that grows inside Muse B is incomparable to anything in the entire world.. Muse B seduces Muse A in anyway possible. What becomes of them is up to you and me to discover. :]

Please let me know ASAP if you're interested! Waiting for some great adventures.

~ Yours, Akane.

Edited Oct 24th 2021 15:30

Heart this
3 likes

Waffle - Oct 28th 2021 01:43

Bump.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.