Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fantasy > The Final Reich

New Reply

Started by Alcatraz , Nov 24th 2017 17:53

Alcatraz - Nov 24th 2017 17:53

Medical and biological advancements in the year 20XX have allowed human to become far greater than before,super human strength and speed,hyper intelligent,the list was endless. The governments of the world were combined into one mega power and the idea was shared to create a 50/50 regiment of soldiers to keep the peace around the world. The soldiers were enhanced with the technologies that made the superhuman feats possible and the plan worked...For awhile.

The biggest problem was that the enhancements were kept secret from the public and the regiment became corrupt and overthrew the mega power and took rule with an iron fist. They started to reform the world as they wanted it to be and started to kill people who opposed them. The new leaders started to recreate more enhanced humans and send off to live normal lives but then the children that were born from the enhanced humans started to show strange things,"Hey how is that kid not dead!? She was just crushed by a 4,500 pound scrap metal compactor and she's not even scratched." "Why is my son able to set fires with his own fingers?!?! What the hell's going on?!"

Parents were starting notice that their kids DNA was mutating which gave them crazy powers that could only be found in stories.So the new leaders started to imprison the kids and make them part of their "Enforcer" Squads.Since the histories of the old world were hidden from the younger generations,they had no idea about the world's past except what the leaders wanted them to know. The new government was being run on a old regime that was created during the second world war...Nazisim. Even the uniforms were close copies of the original SS soldiers of Hitler's Army

On the outside walls of the new cities lied a resistance that was arming and preparing to return the world to it's normal state,the resistance was call I54 Immortals. The Immortals were know for the saving the kids who were going to the chopping block during raids on the new government's flagship city Kaon,the kids were then raised and taught(When old enough) to fight. The I54's base was located hundreds of miles away from the city in an area that was supposed to be filled with radiation,the city was called . This city lies in ruin but the people that live here started to repair old houses and apartments with what they could find. The living was hard at the beginning due to lack of manpower but as the I54 brought back refugees from the new government the Immortals started to grow in size,power,and spirit.

Rules

You can have one power but don't make it OP

A paragraph is what I hope we can get out of each post but I can understand if you're having writer's block and nothing comes to mind.

We want all sorts of sub themes,so bring in the drama,action,violence,etc.etc.etc.

I'll be periodically posting the names of the people who are accepted so just watch for your name.

Character chart

Name:
Nickname(Immortal) Callsign(Enforcer)
Who do you work for: (Enforcer or Immortal)
Bio:(Required if your going to be an Immortal)
Ability:(one)
Other:
Appearance:

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.