Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fantasy > The Birthmarks

New Reply

Started by TroublesomePerson , Jul 26th 2016 02:40
Previous12Next

TroublesomePerson - Jul 26th 2016 02:40

In this world...People are separated in different groups by, their birthmarks, even if they're family they are forced to be separated...

Some have a heart shaped, flower shaped, triangle one and everything goes on

But who says their isn't bad guys? They probably have a heart shapped birthmark...

Everyone has different powers...So anyone can snap your neck in a second...So...Wath power do YOU have?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello~ And thanks for checking in please notice to join when ever you like no need to wait for my approval please I don't want to be the reason your bored.

So people could be in the same groups if the leader of that group approve. If not you shall chose an other one or make your own

Please notice that you don't have to be the leader of the group, you can be a member and the leader if you wish. (not if they're already is)

The Birthmarks can be an easy shape like a triangle and be a slighty shade of your choice of color but that doesn't matter in groups, an it can be anywhere on your body...please not in erm...certain other places

Try not to make thousands of different groups please cause it will confuse me (and probably some others) to keep up

Some romance are allowed but please keep the....details one in Dms...*akwardly coughs*

And if you didn't get it yet those were the rules....

Oh and you probably know this already but no to much Opness plox

HERES THE SHEET YO BAGGIES!!!

Name:

Sexuality:

Birthmark:

Group:

Power: (ONLY ONE PLEASE...)

Appearance:

Personality:

Back Story: (Please...No fking novels..)((Optional))

((Other:))

Edited Jul 26th 2016 03:17

Heart this
1 like

TroublesomePerson - Jul 26th 2016 03:06

(Here's le mien (Mine))

Name: Malix Tervuge

Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)

Birthmark: A star on his right hand, a slight darker shade of grey

Group: Member of 'StarLights'

Power: Teleportation

Appearance:
Has short dark blue hair going pass his ears, dull green eyes. Wears a white button up shirt whit a black vest, he flods the sleeves pass his elbows. Black pants whit fancy black shoes

Personality:
Malix is quite flirtatious but is serious when times are difficult. But other than that he's nice and caring to those in need

Other:

StarLights is a whealty group making them have fancy clothes and ect. His co members think that he's different since he comes back to their group house dirty, his clothes with mud stains, leaves stuck in his hair, he just shrugs it off taking a simple bath. Malix has a lot of secrets that he keeps to himself.

Edited Jul 26th 2016 03:18

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Jul 27th 2016 08:35

(Sorry won't be able to start The Birthmarks anytime soon.....Reason is that's cause I won't have wifi and i'm being in pretty tough times right now)

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Jul 28th 2016 01:52

(Thats good but only the birthmark needs to be the same so a Star )

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Jul 28th 2016 02:19

(Yea sure actually can start now if youd like)

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Jul 28th 2016 02:24

Malix was leaning against the wall, his arms crossed "Alright alright what's the problem?" He says

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Jul 28th 2016 02:32

"People think of me that way...hurtful..." He says putting a hand where his heart is faking to be hurt "And I thought I already put myself in weightlifting...." He says to the leader

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Jul 28th 2016 02:41

"I'm up for the relay race and swimming cycle" Malix says shrugging his shoulders

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Jul 28th 2016 03:41

"SorryAd but I won't cheer for anyone" He says smirking "Ohhh sweet skin suits...some girls will check me out alright" he chuckles putting his hands in his pockets

Heart this
0 likes

TroublesomePerson - Jul 28th 2016 03:51

"Eeeh what about the weightlifting?" He asks raising an eyebrow

Heart this
0 likes

Previous12Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.