Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fantasy > The Battle of Five Armies

New Reply

Started by Knight , Feb 2nd 2018 21:56

Knight - Feb 2nd 2018 21:56

*This isn't (completely) related to The Hobbit: The Battle of Five Armies, I just wanted to use the title, and a lil' bit of the general idea.

Centaurs, Avians, Humans, Elves, and Lycanthropes once had a pact*, a peace treaty to end all disputes between their races and to avoid dragging others into it. But Elves had found many half bloods* within their lands, and they reacted aggressively towards the hybrids. They began to argue with the Centaurs, and the Centaurs, itching for a battle, responded with a request to duel*. The rulers of each race agreed and fought, the king of the Centaurs winning. Furious with the death of their leader, the Elves vowed to avenge their leader and gather allies. The pact, now broken and forgotten, served no protection to those who wanted to end the war before it began.

Pact - a formal agreement between individuals or parties.
Half bloods - hybrids between two different races
Duel - to settle disagreements between two races as a whole, the leaders of two races can have a battle. Most are to the death.

That's the whole base of it. You can be any race, just nothing god-like.

You can have as many characters as you'd like, just make sure you can handle them.
Character sheet - Edit as you wish~
Name:
Race:
Half blood?: (yes/no)
Alliances:
Physical traits: (include what you want)
Image of character:

Let me just address this; I made all this up in ten minutes because I wanted to roleplay, so if you have any suggestions to adjust the background story, please do share ;v;

Smol edit: Polybloods are the product of a half blood and a pure blood (Ex: My character Remi Grey is a polyblood, since he has three races in him.)

Edited Feb 3rd 2018 12:23

Heart this
0 likes

Knight - Feb 2nd 2018 22:00

Name: Blake Xander

Nickname(s): N/A

Half blood?: No

Height: 5'4 (shoulder height; 5'0)

Weight: Roughly 184 lbs

Race: Centaur (Roe deer)

Alliances: Avians

Silver Armor (silver specifically)
Training

Dislikes:
Being stared at by unknown people
Being called out/questioned about being deer, opposed to horse
Bears

Edited Feb 3rd 2018 17:16

Heart this
0 likes

Knight - Feb 3rd 2018 12:37

((Ah, thank you! I reread it earlier and I thought it sounded pretty... Oof ^^;))

Name: Remi Grey

Nickname: Bird Boy

Half blood/polyblood?: Yes

Height: 4'10

Weight: 150 lbs

Race: Avian/centaur/human (Technically a harpy)

Alliances: Centaurs

Sword fights
Surprising foes

Dislikes:
Not being able to fly
Being stared at
Being asked about race

Edited Feb 3rd 2018 17:13

Heart this
0 likes

Knight - Feb 3rd 2018 17:12

((Alright, we have about three people, including myself. Let's start, shall we?))

The albino centaur raced through the woods, sword raised. "You can't hide forever, you feathered scum!" He called out, his Irish accent showing more heavily when he shouted. He came to a stop, his chest heaving from running. "Who said I was hiding?" The hybrid screeched as he flung himself from a branch, wings slightly spread. He was met with a hard kick to the chest by Blake's hind legs. "You wait until you're on my back to start screaming. The point of an ambush is to surprise the enemy." Blake explained and patted his back. "C'mon. That's enough training for today." Remi climbed onto the roebuck's back and nodded. "Do you sharpen your hooves or something? That hurt." He pouted and rubbed his chest.

Heart this
0 likes

Knight - Feb 3rd 2018 21:47

((Your efforts are appreciated.
Are you guys okay with swearing?))

Blake stopped, his brow furrowed. "You heard that too, right?" Remi leaned forward a bit to peer at Blake's face, but he was quickly silenced. "I don't have my armor." He hissed. "Stay in the trees. Remember what we learned today. Silence is key." Blake looked back at the male, who nodded grimly and took to the trees. With a small motion, the two headed toward the sound that had echoed through the forest.

Heart this
0 likes

Knight - Feb 3rd 2018 23:43

((Sounds good owo))

Once he reached the clearing, he paused, examining the damage. "No one's here!" Remi called down to him, making Blake flinch with every echo. "Okay... Maybe war's not your thing." He muttered under his breath and stepped into the clearing. "Let's head back. These woods are creeping me out. Whatever did this is powerful." He mumbled and grunted as Remi landed on his back.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.