Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fantasy > The 12 Descendants

New Reply

Started by Karma333 , Oct 29th 2017 01:37
Previous1234567Next

Karma333 - Oct 29th 2017 01:37

Greetings....... you are the descendants of the 12 Zodiac... you must continue there Legacy and kill the Chinese zodiacs we all wish you luck.....

1.) Romance is allowed.... BUT PLEASE no er*t*ca!!!!! NO one wants to see that.... there are children on this sight! have common sense...
2.) MAX of 2 charicters.... we need to leave space for the others who wanna join...
3.) Cussing is allowed...
4.) Please wright more than a one linner.... the RP gets boring if pepole dont have that much to go off of and it dies quickly....
5.) Please no auto hitting!!! it gets annoying and it dosint give the charicter your fighting time to react.....
6.) No Overpuwering your charicter...... it is a pain in EVERYONES ass do deal with these OP charicters.... so just dont make them!!
7.) i have the right to block and kick anyone out.... so don't fight me on that.....
8.) you must have a weakness or that counts as OP and i will delete your character

the Zodiacs:

Aries: XxForrestXxFE
Sagittarius:
Libra: Karma333
Scorpio: TheThingsUknown
Gemini:
Pisces: Fang34051
Virgo: Nekomenace
Taurus: TGB
Cancer:
Aquarius: Spider4ALiving
Capricorn:
Leo:Silentfalls

powers:

Aries: Fire
Sagittarius: can control Insects
Libra: Light
Scorpio: Dark
Gemini: stronger together and they have poison and venom
Pisces: Siren Song
Virgo: Ice
Taurus: Nature
Cancer: Steel skin
Aquarius: Control and breath under water
Capricorn: Summoning small things
Leo: Animals

CS
Name:
Zodiac:
weakness:
any pets (optional):
whepons(also Optional):
short bio:
looks(in photo please.... if you cant find one then a very detailed description...)

Edited Oct 30th 2017 00:05

Heart this
1 like

Karma333 - Oct 29th 2017 01:44

Name: Streak
Height: 6,3
Zodiac: Libra
weakness: darkness...
any pets (optional):white raven
whepons(also Optional): Whip
short bio: he is a handful.... alwase energetic.... and arguing.. he mostly argues with Scorpio. he alwase picks fights and he usually has a laptop with him or something that he can do research on. he is pretty much the.... well he is the opposite of what a person would think.... especially if he has the light power
looks(in photo please.... if you cant find one then a very detailed description...)

Heart this
0 likes

Karma333 - Oct 29th 2017 02:56

Ahhh crap let me do that)))

Heart this
1 like

Karma333 - Oct 29th 2017 03:01

Alright there we go
))

Heart this
0 likes

Karma333 - Oct 29th 2017 11:46

Accepted !!))

Heart this
0 likes

Karma333 - Oct 29th 2017 14:03

acseppted so far!))

Heart this
0 likes

Karma333 - Oct 29th 2017 14:12

its ok!))

Heart this
0 likes

Karma333 - Oct 29th 2017 14:27

Accepted)))

Heart this
0 likes

Karma333 - Oct 29th 2017 15:02

we have one more i know for sure is joining so when scorpio gets here we will start.. is that ok with all of you or would yall like to start now))

Heart this
0 likes

Karma333 - Oct 29th 2017 15:23

ok then we will wait for a little while and if everyone if fine with this i will be leader....... if anyone has any objections.... please tell me))

Heart this
0 likes

Previous1234567Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.