Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Video Game > Subnautica RP

New Reply

Started by KalnaZatos , Dec 30th 2018 02:06

KalnaZatos - Dec 30th 2018 02:06

Yoyoyo been a while since I've been here :'^)))) this time around I'm looking for a Subnautica roleplay. I got a few ideas which are pretty widespread so its really kinda whatever you wanna do! ¯_(ツ)_/¯ all I know is imma want some romance because I'm a thot for romance

So uhhh ideas here are obviously I'm totally down for a Aurora survivor OC roleplay-- I got a whole group of them to choose from or unless y'all wanna use all of them-- that'll be discussed later on.

Idea I'm fancying a lot is degasi crew members surviving by the time of the Aurora crash and meeting the survivors of the crash would be cool :^)))) I'd love a Marguerit for sure :'^)) I'm also digging a Bart too whichever you'd even prefer to play ¯_(ツ)_/¯

And I also got an additional whole alt universe thing kinda pretty much humanized fauna- or the ability to switch into a humanoid form. I got some fauna OCs for that as we lll if that sounds gucci.

I'm just desperate for a roleplay yo so just hmu if you're down ig
I'd prefer a literate partner but y'all don't gotta be multipara. Just no one liners please. Also 1*8+ uwu

Heart this
0 likes

KalnaZatos - Dec 30th 2018 15:31

Hey alright! I'll message ya then.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.