Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crossover > Stranger in a Strange Land: A Marvel/DC X Pokemon

New Reply

Started by Okami , Mar 17th 2017 22:25

Okami - Mar 17th 2017 22:25

“Nova.”

“Well well, hello Tempus. It’s been awhile, brother. How long exactly? Nothing functions the same here.” With her back to her brother the grey skinned woman laughs though the humor normally present in such an act was missing. “Everything blends into a single moment.”

“Nova.”

“Tempus.” The woman sighs, slowly turning around, “what good are you if you can’t even hold a-” Nova stops. Tempus stood before her, his body looked shadowy and his (admittedly) beautiful silver markings were orange. “Conversation…”

“Nova.” The diamond embedded in Tempus’ chest was pulsating red. That was not a good sign.

Novis hesitates before responding, as if refraining from speaking would halt whatever was about to happen next, “yes?”

“Die.”

Nova’s eyes widen, she barely braced herself before her brother opens his mouth and…

The forms Nova and her siblings had been given were to mimic that of humans complete with the capacity to speak human languages hence new vocal cords. They could laugh, cry, joke, and curse as well as any human. But the noise that Tempus made was not human, not by any means, it was the sound of an angry god. The roar of a dragon.

The sheer force of Tempus’ cry had reduced the ground Nova had stood to powder the mauve earth, normally crumbly and hard, now like sand. He examines his handy work, looking for a glint of gold. Nothing, just red and purple soil. He had failed. Tempus snarls his disappointment, yet another inhuman sound.

“Look Tempus!” A voice causes the time god to quit his investigation instead jerking his head upwards. Nova stood, suspended in the air. Her six streamers pierced into the fabric of her world, keeping her high up. “I don’t know what’s going on but how about we talk? First, why are you trying to kill me?”

Tempus doesn’t respond, he just grins up at his sister.

“Did Dad put you up to this?!” She shouts down angry, frustrated, and a little scared, “is it easier for him to just kill me than lock me away?”

“No.” Another, more feminine voice chimes in, right behind Nova. “In fact-” A strangled gasp cuts off the voice’s line as Nova’s elbow swings back, connecting with a throat. Nova swings around to face her new aggressor, she knew she shouldn’t be surprised at the identity of her foe but couldn't help but flinch.

“Aperia…” Her sister, the goddess of space. “What the f*** are you doing?” Aperia didn’t speak, she was too busy massaging her neck from the blow, instead she glares her response. “What’s happened to you two?”

Tempus and Aperia, known by humans as Dialga and Palkia. The Infinity Twins by others like them. They were known as guardians of order and, while temperamental when irritated by humans, were good kind creatures. But now, with red diamond and blue pearls, something was wrong with her older siblings. Was it even them?

“In fact…” A cough, Aperia’s voice was hoarse, Nova was oddly impressed that the goddess’s larynx wasn’t broken from the blow and had taken so short a time to function correctly again “Father will be next…”

Nova didn’t love the Creator, she found it hard to even say she had liked him once upon a time. Before he cast her away. But at the same time he was her father she couldn't let her siblings whom she knew loved him hurt him. If they came to their senses and saw what they had done… Nova wouldn’t let them face that. “I’m not going to let you two do anything.” She would have to take them out one at a time, Aperia first. Tempus would have to rest for a while, as Roaring always drained him, before he could do anything so taking out the active threat was logical. “What’s happening… I’m resorting to logic…” She mumbles before focusing on her sister.

It would be simple, knock Aperia out. Then do the same with Tempus. Then try to get her dad to show up and take care of his newest little renegades and that Nova go back to ruling her chaotic realm. Alright, maybe she was being optimistic. This wouldn’t be super simple but it still wouldn't be too hard. Hopefully.

Without another word Nova launches herself at Aperia, hands covered in shadowy claws, due to past experiences she knew just where to hit her older sister to make her drop. Aperia didn’t even have a chance to flinch before Nova’s claws sweep at her-

“Stop.”

Nova freezes, literally. Kind of. There was no ice it wasn’t even cold, yet she found she couldn’t move. At all, not even to blink. Not even to breath. All she could do was stare straight ahead and listens.

“You didn’t need to do that.” Aperia steps (or maybe floats) back from Nova’s outstretched arm and taps it.

“Of course I did, she would have beaten you again. Don’t thank me or anything though.”

That was Tempus. But how? He should need more rest to recharge and this world didn’t obey normal rules of time and space. To freeze its queen… What happened to him to make him this powerful?

Aperia sighs, “well, I suppose now I have to finish her off?”

“I can’t move… This is harder than it looks…”

“Fine… Well then, Nova. I’ve wanted to do this for a long time so… SPACIAL REND!”

“Shouldn’t we be being showered in her now?” Tempus asks, looking up at where his sister once floated. “I mean, show just spread her entire body throughout this realm… She should be a drizzle of red, right?”

Aperia lands besides her brother and shakes her head exasperatedly “every atom was separated. Her corpse is too small to see.”

“I guess it’s for the best… I’d rather not be covered in Nova.” Tempus chuckles/shudders at the thought before addressing his sister once more, “shall we?”

“Yeah.” Aperia places her hands together before yanking them apart, as they move they rotate forwards so her palms face forwards. Following the motion of Aperia’s hands the air before them splits open, revealing another world on the other side. Silently, the Infinity Twins exit the Distortion Realm.

Shadow Force!

That thought had take all of her willpower, to force herself into oblivion to escape right as the space bending force of Aperia’s Spacial Rend tore her to pieces. Nova sits up, rubbing her now sore head (she had a headache from the amount of effort it took to use her move like that) and glances at the stars, sighing. Wait… Stars? There weren’t any stars in the Distortion Realm-

Pain.

Nova screams as the streamers at her back contort and fuse into new shapes. Six becoming two. One on each side of her spine. It felt like years,this never ending pain, but the whole process would only have taken a few moments. It was enough time to scream her voice raw though. Finally the pain subsides and Nova hazards a glance to her shoulder. Looming over it was a black wing. That meant… “Oh my Arceus… I’m not in my realm anymore…” She whispers to herself… She was free, how she wound up in this new world was beyond her but she didn’t really care. Being free was her main focus. But that brought up another question, aside from what Aperia and Tempus were up to. “Where the f*** am I?”

If you’ve read this far, congrats! You are probably willing to try out a bizarre crossover idea I have had for a while!

I am a fan of Marvel and DC (I love the Arrowverse, as cheesy and dramatic as it is) and do love the idea of Pokemon Gijinkas and I’ve always wanted to try to combine the two. What I would like is Nova, (or as she is known by humans in a parallel universe, “Giratina”) to be thrown from her prison dimension into one of these worlds that (for the sake of not being too confusing) the Pokemon franchise does not exist.

I would like you to play a cannon character from whatever series (from either franchise) you’d like. Also, please write in paragraph format and have decent spelling and grammar. I will not respond if you use script, I just can’t write off of that.

I am open to either franchise though if we do Marvel I’d rather not have X-Men, I don’t have anything against them but the series never really grabbed my interest. Also for DC I’d rather not have it be in the Gotham TV show universe.

Nova’s goal would be both trying to figure out how to find Tempus and Aperia to keep them from killing Arceus (as she doesn’t want them to have total control of potentially all universes) as well as trying to figure out a way to take control of the world she winds up in. But like, not be obvious about it. Be super casual as she does so, she’d like a new world that follows the laws of physics so she can slowly break said laws..

A bit more about Nova, she is of course the devil of the Pokemon universe due to “violence” getting her cast down from her siblings. I have an idea as to what that violence was as I don’t think the games or shows covered exactly what that meant but there’s no way Nova’s gonna expose the nature of her banishment to someone she just meant.

Nova’s also sarcastic, dramatic, and hard to get along with. It’s probably been millennia since she has had a human conversation. She doesn’t know how to be nice anymore and considering the last people she met just tried to murder her it’s gonna be difficult for her to act like a decent human being. Which she isn’t. At all. She also has a bit of an immortality complex and likes to perform self destructive behaviors.

Nova has the ability to distort things around her and herself to an extent, she can mess with space time in small doses to move short distances in a blink of an eye by entering shadows and can also change her appearance by distorting her image.

I have no idea how old Nova actually is, a bit younger than time and space I guess. Physically she resembles a 20-25 year old (she can change that depending on her mood by distorting herself) and acts pretty childish.

I’m doubting that Nova will ever enter a romantic relationship but if she does I want to make this clear, I will not go anywhere beyond kissing. None of that.

While I’m on the topic I’m fine with violence as long as it is for a reason and as you can tell by Nova’s colorful language swearing isn’t an issue. As long as it isn’t every other word. Unless the situation calls for that.

It probably will at one point.

Scratch “probably” I’m nearly certain actually.

Here's some reference pictures of Nova: imgur.com/a/EJu7l

Edited Apr 1st 2017 07:31

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Apr 1st 2017 02:44

well i could be may from pokemon if this is active or will be

Heart this
0 likes

Okami - Apr 1st 2017 07:38

May is not from Marvel or DC. Please read my requirements.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.