Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Supernatural > Spend the Night

New Reply

Started by Okami , Apr 3rd 2017 17:27

Okami - Apr 3rd 2017 17:27

“The Night Stalker Strikes Again!

Police this morning have discovered the body of another young runaway. The Jane Doe has been identified but her identity is to remain undisclosed to protect the privacy of her family. Jane went missing four nights ago from her home and was uncovered this morning. Much like her predecessors, Jane’s body was devoid of blood and her neck had been opened up. Police suspect cult activ-”

The young woman hisses, slamming her computer closed and hurling herself onto the soft red couch near her desk. She reaches for her phone, swiping past her contacts until she spots a name and taps “call”. It goes straight to voicemail. “Stubborn idiot!” She snarls, tapping call again. And again. Finally, after several attempts, someone picks up.

“It’s ten in the morning.” The voice on the other end was slowly and slightly slurred, as if the speaker had just awoken.

“You’re going to blow our cover.”

A pause. “What are you talking about?”

“Don’t play dumb! Your fledgling’s killed another human!”

“Isn’t that kind of what we do?”

“Not like this! Not so obvious! Pretty soon the Templars will be sniffing around and if they so much as suspect-”

“I’m not a child. I know exactly what they’ll do, the same thing they did to Chicago and London.”

“If you don’t want to burn you’ll take care of that fledgling.”

The other line was silent for a long time. Did they hang up on her? Finally though, the voice speaks again. “I’ll make sure there won’t be any more bodies.”

“You better. If I see another drifter corpse I’m jamming a stake through your fledgling’s heart myself.” She hangs up.

The woman glances at the clock on her phone, it was the middle of the day. When one of her thralls had awoken her she was ready to bite his head off and go back to sleep but seeing the article had chased away any sleepiness. Now that the worry was out of the way she felt as if she were about to pass out once again. She gets off the couch and pads over to her chambers, patting the head of a stone creature curled up by the doorway. “Unless the Templars show up on our doorstep, don’t wake me up again!” She calls out to no one in particular, though she was certain every one heard her. Satisfied with all she had done in her short amount of time awake, the woman climbs into some plush fabric and reaches to her side, gripping a polished wood handle. Tugging it, the woman pulls the lid of her coffin over herself, sealing her off from the rest of the world, ready to get a good day’s sleep.

---

Welcome to La Ville de la Nuit!

Nuit, as the locals call it, is a city based off of New Orleans (which doesn’t exist in this universe). An old city, from before America’s founding, it’s located in the far south of the United States and is famous for two things, the fact that it’s below sea level and the amount of shady things that go on there. It’s a popular location for tourists due to its rich history, culture, and music as well as the beauty of the surrounding wilderness. Not to mention the parties. There’s usually some sort of festival or fair going on at some part of the city. It’s a city of equal mixes of class and shade.

It’s also home to vampires.

Due to Nuit’s thriving nightlife and old fashioned buildings (many are centuries old) it’s a perfect home for a bloodsucker. No one ever seems to notice an attack Of course, cases like fledglings do occur, striking fear in the hearts of many. Before they forget and go back to partying.

Yes, the City of Night is paradise from a child of the night, they could easily use this city as a home base before rising to power and taking over the world, except for one thing. The Knights Templar, an organization dedicated to destroying all vampires.

Now, in La Ville de la Nuit, our story begins, continues, or ends. It’s all up to you.

Alright; you're going to have to do a bit of reading before you can join this. Below I have some links to blog posts I wrote, be sure to read everything because there may or may not be some passwords you need to find mwahahaha!

Vampire basic info: www.roleplay.me/blog/70656
Vampire clans: www.roleplay.me/blog/71095
Vampire culture: www.roleplay.me/blog/71302
Other creatures: www.roleplay.me/blog/71303
Knights Templar: www.roleplay.me/blog/70658

Here's the rules:
-Use decent grammar, you don't have to be perfect (I know my prompt is just full of errors) but at least understand how capitalizations and quotation marks work.
-Don't be an idiot.
-Make as much drama as possible, as long as it's in the roleplay. Out of roleplay fights have to be taken somewhere else.
-Do not pet the cactus dragon.
-If you have questions, ask! Either pm me or post your questions in the blog post relating closely to said question.

Skeleton:
Name:
Favorite Color:
Clan: ((If vampire and you want to start in one.))
Species: ((Vampire, human, beast kin (if you have my permission.)))
Appearance: ((Links are fine.))
Personality: ((At least three full sentences.))
Bio: ((The highlights if you would. If there's any secrets your character has you don't have to put it here but if its reveal would play a big part in the roleplay (like say your character is selling out vampires to the Templars for a profit, which wouldn't happen as the knights would never resort to working with a demon) pm me.))
Pets:
Weapons: ((If human, vampires and beast kin normally only need their bodies to fight.))
Clan Rank: ((If applicable, like if you're a leader or advisor or something.))
Other: ((Delete my notes.)

Edited Apr 3rd 2017 21:29

Heart this
0 likes

Okami - Apr 3rd 2017 19:03

Characters:
Charlotte Louise Grayson; Vampire; Musa; Page 1

Khiara; Vampire; Luna; Page 1

Alistair Locke; Human; Knights Templar; Page 1

Edited Apr 3rd 2017 21:49

Heart this
0 likes

Okami - Apr 3rd 2017 19:54

((Just edit your post to delete my notes and you're good.))

Heart this
0 likes

Okami - Apr 3rd 2017 20:15

((I forgot to add that to the skeleton, you can choose.))

Heart this
0 likes

Okami - Apr 3rd 2017 21:24

Name:Khiara [LAST NAME UNKNOWN]

Favorite Color: Pink! Every shade of pink imaginable!

Clan: Luna

Species: Vampire

Appearance: Below

Personality: Khiara is two things, sadistic and girly. She understands that she isn’t to leave corpses of her meals but that doesn’t stop her from having a bit of fun before eating. This includes her making them run to enjoy a hunt, beating them, or just tormenting them before drinking their blood and wiping their memories. Or disposing of the bodies neatly. She has a weakness for feminine and cute things, decorating her chambers with plush pillows and even having her coffin’s padding be a gaudy fuschia. She loves to look like a lady, either wearing worn dresses or chic outfits. She loves the contrast of dark and light colors leading to her dying her skin charcoal black.

Bio: Khiara has been a Luna for an incredibly long time, almost as long as she has been a vampire. She claims her creator initiated her into the Luna Clan’s order as soon as she got out of her fledgling state as she had been loyal to vampires even before she was changed. As such she is very strong with magic but feels the effects of the moon strongly as well. Khiara preferred to work in the shadows for most of her life, while she was well known in her community she didn’t want to go down in history unlike the Draco idiot The Impaler. She's seen a lot but hasn't tried to contribute much, sticking to the shadows of history.

Pets: A gargoyle named Onyx carved out of, you guessed it, black onyx! Onyx resembles a ferret with bat like wings. Due to magic, these wings allow the small gargoyle to fly short distances making keeping treats out of his reach difficult. His eyes are pink topaz and he behaves quite cat like, preferring to snuggle on his mistress’s shoulders than actually walking.

Other: You may notice I didn't add the pass codes to my skeleton, well I don't want you guys just copying what I post and knowing it's correct.

Edited Apr 3rd 2017 21:25

Heart this
0 likes

Okami - Apr 3rd 2017 21:48

Name: Alistair Locke

Favorite Color: Laser Lemon

Clan: Knights Templar

Species: Human

Appearance: Look below.

Personality: Alistair is very dedicated to the cause, he’s willing to give his life to protect the order and is more than willing to sacrifice others’ for the greater good. He has friends but has never been able to develop deep bonds with them and is a bit socially awkward, while he doesn’t lament that fact much he’s a bit curious to feel what good relationships feel like. In combat or hunting, Alistair is very narrow minded, focusing almost entirely on his target and will take many risks to ensure his prey doesn’t escape.

Bio: Despite his young age, Alistair is an incredibly skilled Templar and is known for his many vampire kills. As a child he was orphaned in a house fire and was taken in by the Knights after being discovered surviving on the streets by his mother’s brother who was a Knight himself. Alistair quickly rose through the ranks, learning how to release his pent up anger about his family onto opponents. At the age of twenty, Alistair was given the opportunity to become one of four leaders of the Knights Templar in the United States, once the current leader of the southeastern branch dies he will ascend to that chair.

Pets: None

Weapons: He has standard issue stakes, silver grenades, and a small UV gun. He also uses a silver sword, his rank in the Templars allow him to take it with him anywhere as the Knights have a high sway over the US government.

Clan Rank: Second in command of the southeastern branch of the Templars.

Other: Yeah, he looks like a mean guy but he’s trying. He just isn’t sure how to look friendly.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.