Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Video Game > Skyward Sword idea, GhiraxOC

New Reply

Started by Silvermuse , Oct 4th 2019 12:07

Silvermuse - Oct 4th 2019 12:07

I have a plot I really want to do, like or comment below if interested. You will be playing Ghirahim. This will be a private RP in pms, romance will be the main focus and yes, adult content will be involved.

Skyward Sword (Feat. my female SS OC)

The Demon Lord's Lady - GhirahimxOC -

What if Ghirahim's loyalty to Demise was forced? The Demon King taking everything from the sword spirit including the one Ghirahim chose to take as his life partner, his mate. After Ghirahim was forced into serving Demise, the people turned on Silver, the self-proclaimed Goddess Hylia demanding she be cast out and forever shunned by the light for a reason out of her control. Her soul is cursed to never rest, being reincarnated over and over again as the years pass. However, the female remembers everything, Demise taking her love away from her, the ones she trusted turning their back upon her when she needed their support the most. But most of all, she remembers him and he, believes she has long since passed, leaving him to turn into the bitter and cold Demon Lord he is now.But fate has a way of defying a so called 'god's' will, reuniting the torn lovers when the girl seizes the chance to return to the Surface. Her home. ​

Heart this
0 likes

Silvermuse - Nov 19th 2019 20:44

Bump

Heart this
0 likes

Silvermuse - Sep 25th 2020 02:33

Bump up.

Heart this
0 likes

Silvermuse - Feb 18th 2021 00:54

Bump.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.