Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Horror > Silver Moon Forest - Creepypasta RP

New Reply

Started by Silvermuse , Dec 27th 2017 17:18
Previous12Next

Silvermuse - Dec 27th 2017 17:18

I want to rp with CP characters and OCs! X3 This will be the main rp, I have posted a forum for the OOC chat and Character sheets. You may request to be a certain pasta, its first come first serve. Please wait to rp here until I give the opening scene. And because I'm a sucker for it, ROMANCE is allowed but please take any heated interactions between characters to PM. *OPENING SCENE IS IN*

Please use "Quotes" for speech, 'these' for thoughts.

See here for the OOC Chat: www.roleplay.me/forums/topic.php?topic_id=16261

Character Sheets: www.roleplay.me/forums/topic.php?topic_id=16260

Pasta Claims: www.roleplay.me/forums/topic.php?topic_id=16262

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The night was quiet, not a sound disturbing the eerie silence in the forest. A rolling fog covered the ground, undisturbed, catching the light of the full moon. Its chilly, but the carefully concealed girl doesn't seem to care. Hidden in her shadows, she goes unnoticed by any and all foolish enough to enter her forest.

The fog stirs suddenly as a set of footsteps disturbs it, catching the cloaked females attention from her perch in the tree. Her amethyst eyes narrow slightly, just what business would they have here? For they have come a long way from home.

She watches silently to see what they're here for. Perhaps they've come to play? Put a stop to her killing sprees in the forest? Or something else? Only time will tell.

Edited Jan 4th 2018 19:50

Heart this
1 like

Silvermuse - Jan 4th 2018 15:28

(Tis fine, Silver has a sailor mouth too)

Silver's amethyst eyes watch curiously as she followed the possible prey, jumping from tree to tree, hidden in her shadows and virtually noiseless. It was easy to tell it was a body she was dragging, from the scent of blood on them both and the hand sticking out.

She titled her head curiously, a new Pasta perhaps? No.....she hasn't snapped yet, but she's close. After all, one does not simply wander into these woods if they're of their right mind. She also reeked of drugs, making the Pasta scrunch up her nose at the smell.

Heart this
0 likes

Silvermuse - Jan 4th 2018 18:43

In truth, the girl really doesn't have to worry about hiding the body. There's a reason no bodies are ever found in this forest. Its the reason Silver hasn't been killed by it yet, as they've made a sort of pact if you will. She kills people wandering by the woods and feeds it to the forest in return for being able to live in it.

Silver grins to herself as she watches from above, silly little human. 'You best leave quickly, otherwise I'm gonna have to feed you to it too.'

Heart this
0 likes

Silvermuse - Jan 4th 2018 19:48

(Ah sorry! Her thoughts. I'll put a formatting thing up top in a minute.)

Heart this
0 likes

Silvermuse - Jan 4th 2018 21:33

The leaves and rocks began to move and rustle as large roots wrapped around the body, effectively hiding it and slowly pulling it under ground. Silver chuckled and continued to follow the girl around, after sometime she decided to see how jumpy this one was.

She let out a creepy laugh as she dashed around the tree tops.

Heart this
0 likes

Silvermuse - Jan 4th 2018 21:53

Silver grinned widely and chuckled darkly, "Naughty little human, getting ourselves into some big trouble aren't we?" Her voiced bounced around the shadows, making it nigh impossible to pinpoint her. Its been awhile since she's toyed with someone in this manner. "You better hurry home before the forest decides its hungry and I have to keep up my end of the deal.......well, that's if you can find your way back."

Heart this
0 likes

Silvermuse - Jan 4th 2018 22:12

"Leave? But you see I can't." She giggled disturbingly, "For you, foolish little human, have crawled your way into /my/ home." She moved around again, using her shadows to stay concealed. "And why would I make you leave? It is of no consequence to me whether you live or die, but a warning, you better leave quick by nightfall tomorrow. Lest you wish to become fertilizer." She cackled insanely, her shadows brushing against the girl's shoulders.

Heart this
0 likes

Silvermuse - Jan 5th 2018 13:06

Silver grinned, continuing to follow Jess around the forest and taunting her. He used her shadows to morph and bend the path, making her question the way forward. Oh how very fun it was to toy with prey.

Heart this
0 likes

Silvermuse - Jan 5th 2018 16:26

Silver let out laughs every so often as she jumped from branch to branch like a cat. Crawling around tree trunks and dashing through brush. "Poor little mouse, are we losing our way?"

She cackled darkly, dashing above her in the trees.

Heart this
0 likes

Silvermuse - Jan 6th 2018 09:47

Silver grinned, the forest was growing hungry again. Branches and roots started reaching for the new arrival. She chuckled, "You best stop her, the forest is getting hungry again~"

Edited Jan 6th 2018 09:48

Heart this
0 likes

Previous12Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.