Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Drama > *** Senior Year - High School Ends ****

New Reply

Started by QueenofHearts , Jun 27th 2019 20:40
Previous123456789...136137Next

QueenofHearts - Jun 27th 2019 20:40

Hello fellow role players. I'm looking to get a high school group role play going with a set of unique characters to it. The role play is not intended for sm*t, but more so romance/drama between a circle of high school friends. Attending Meadow Bay High School as it's during the last few weeks before graduation. With prom coming up, followed by graduation. The friends start to have hidden feelings finally let out whether it's a guy having a crush on a girl since freshmen year or a guy friend changing his plans with going with another friend to college together or just that that the group was going to break up practically. The events to come, the experiences, and everything else would have to be enjoyed and cherished.

Rules/Requirements:
-This is a Free For All Role Play. However with that said. We don't wait on posting from others as that causes delays that hence screws up the flow of a role play. If the role play is too fast for you. I'm sorry but this had shown to work from my previous trials and running of a role play.
- If you are to stay within the group. Dedication of posting at least 2-3 times a week. I will make four days or real life days per one day a role play day. ----- If you are out on vacation or something. Please let me know so I can keep you on the roster. If not meeting the requirement. I'll send an email to confirm if you are still able to role play. If no response after a week. Then I will default to removing the character by choice.
- There will be no sm*t in the forum. However, if your characters do decide to be romantic or what not. You can do that in a private posting on your own discretion. This is to be respectful to the other characters. --- Simple kissing and some PDA is fine to show in the forum.
- No killing another character. I know it may sound like a funny rule. But let's not. There is no god modding and if there is a fight. That's allowed, but do know consequences always follow. However drama is fine. Just no OOC hate. I won't tolerate it and you will be removed if this happens.
- I am the moderator. So if you have any questions for me. Please email me directly.
- If you lose interest in the role play. Please kindly let me know. I don't like to lose any members. But things happen or interest is lost.

If you are interested:

Full Name:

Height:

Weight:

Hair:

Eyes:

Personality:

Hobbies:

Photo Or Link of Character: ( Must be real...no anime)

Edited Jul 9th 2019 06:44

Heart this
4 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 4th 2019 11:31

( Hmm....we need to get a few guys to join this role play. )

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 6th 2019 12:41

( So here's what I'm going to do....you two still are interested right?) ( I'm going to recruit hard this coming week )

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 6th 2019 13:02

( Well I'm planning to have it a free for all.....instead of awaiting for posting. My last two role plays I did with a group had free for all and it worked out. People it didn't work out for were worrying too much about catching up. That's always been the least of my worries. I always give a recap on things to people. Like a general summary. )

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 8th 2019 22:10

Some other guy might be joining us. I'm doing heavy recruiting. So we'll see if I can get at least two guys max. Three would be great. But I'll see what I can do so we can start up soon )

Heart this
1 like

QueenofHearts - Jul 8th 2019 22:19

Would love that if you could. Then we could get this moving along. But I'd like to get at least 2 guys and maybe one more female.....maybe 3 guys max and then 2 other females upon the other three we have.

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 8th 2019 22:28

( Yes @MDK22, please create your character and come join. Still recruiting for some guys, but please feel free to fill out your character)

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 8th 2019 22:50

@MDK22, your photo isn't showing up again. Can you please fix that like you did for MBU?

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 9th 2019 06:33

@DaleJohnson7389.

Please create a character through the character format on page 1.

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 9th 2019 07:46

@DaleJohnson7389 ( Yeah that's fine. I'm not starting this one up yet. Still recruiting. )

Edited Jul 9th 2019 14:47

Heart this
0 likes

Previous123456789...136137Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.