Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Comic > SUPERVERSE: Atom Man.

New Reply

Started by Eldritch_Pantheon , Oct 21st 2021 03:00

Eldritch_Pantheon - Oct 21st 2021 03:00

I'm just here to provide a bio for my character, if anybody is interested in starting up a roleplay, let me know!

"War is won through might, even if it cost us."

Stationed in Japan as reinforcements from Germany in World War 2, Shen was victim to the catastrophic nature of the atom bomb. Though it affected him drastically different compared to others, he survived! His biology adapted to the very matter that sought to destroy him and he learned to harness the molecular power of the atom. It granted him indefinite life, the potential to destroy, and most importantly, the potential to rebuild. As a surgeon-turned-soldier, his medical skills were invaluable in helping the injured in Japans wake of destruction, not to mention his potential to heal the injured and restore plantlife. When his work was done, he wandered the earth, found his way to a peculiar little utopia called Spark City in America. It seemed the Atom incident caused a boom in science and technology over the years, and Villains started showing up with their own means of taking over from varying scales of conquest, and as a retort, Heroes entered the fray. Shen found purpose in his abilities again, to protect the city, nay, the very world itself...And yet, he went unnoticed, overshadowed by the more organized and flashier lot, no young ward in sight to nuture into a future hero, let alone any friends willing to fight crime. So he worked alone as Atom Man to stop crime wherever it reared its ugly head, even if his exploits were never acknowledged. Fame is temporary, but Justice is forever.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.