Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fantasy > Revelations

New Reply

Started by Alcatraz , Nov 18th 2017 07:01

Alcatraz - Nov 18th 2017 07:01

You’re probably wondering why you’re here, aren’t you?

Suffice to say, it’s very simple – I need people of your various…talents to aid me in this grand endeavour. No doubt that you have already seen your worlds devastated, brought to ruin. My world suffered the same fate.

I have brought you here to prevent that.

You see, the deaths of your worlds were orchestrated by an ancient group of beings that were given the ability to see into the future and hold immense powers that are on par with those of gods. In their arrogance and belief in their manifest destiny across all of creation, they have disrupted the natural order of the universe. Time and space have been ruptured, and the stability between creation’s constituent universes have begun to unravel.

They are called the Apothicons.

But even as they strove to make creation bend knee to them as their overlords, they began a great search for specific…artifacts. Scattered across all around the multiverse, these artifacts are the only objects that can fell such powerful beings.

And now they have found them. This world below is heaving its last breaths, but those same artifacts are scattered across it’s continents. Even now the Apothicons reach for them through the veils that separate realities as they lay waste to the world in search for them.

It is only a matter of time before they find the artifacts – and when they do, all is lost.

Will you let this world die and consign a hundred trillion souls across the universe to damnation, or will you stand up and join me to end the Apothicon threat, once and for all?

Character Sheet

Name:
Monster:(If you're a time traveler)
Appearance (Human):
Appearance (Monster):
Personality:
Sexuality:
Other:

Rules

Don't blast me with messages about joining,put your filled out c.s into the forum and wait.If your c.s is still there by the time we start then you're in.

After the first 30 story posts then no one else may join,but if you're already in the roster then you can bring in additional characters.

A paragraph is what I hope we can get out of each post but I can understand if you're having writer's block and nothing comes to mind.

We want all sorts of sub themes,so bring in the drama,action,violence,etc.etc.etc.

If you're paying attention...Put Skull of Nan Sapwe in your C.S

Edited Nov 18th 2017 07:01

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.