Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums
Advertisement

Forum > Help and Support > Profile Background

Reply Topic

Started by Hunny , Feb 19th 2019 13:19

Hunny - Feb 19th 2019 13:19

It's been a constant problem, as I do own more than one account, but when I use a profile background (which I'm continuously very picky about) I usually don't like the look of it and try to replace it with a new one, though it doesn't work and keeps the same background?

Heart this
1 like

Hunny - Feb 19th 2019 13:23

I have, though It doesn't seem to work. It's a pain.
Thank you, though.

Heart this
1 like

Thalassophobic - Mar 23rd 2019 02:14

I'm having this exact problem. Has there been a solution proposed about this?
I've gone to different computers, wiped the cache on all of them, and still it reverts to the old background.

Heart this
0 likes

Hunny - Mar 23rd 2019 04:06

There hasn't been, It still occurs from time to time and It can usually get quite frustrating - especially for me as I'm very picky with profile pictures and aesthetics.

Heart this
1 like

Thalassophobic - Mar 24th 2019 00:37

Same. I'm very particular about themes and the like.
I hope they resolve this soon or at least allow a way to just place a URL for the background image, as that should be able to easily rewrite what's in the coding of the site rather than host an uploaded space which costs more money in the long run. (Not sure how it's made up, but is usually a good way to implement this.)

UPDATE: The new background shows on my phone, but when I switch to desktop mode, it reverts to the old background. I'm wondering if switching between the versions is what's causing the bug.

Heart this
0 likes

Thalassophobic - Mar 24th 2019 07:24

Unfortunately, I've done that on a couple of the computers I've tried. And nothing changed. ='(

Heart this
0 likes

Dragons_Cave - May 10th 2019 00:30

I'm having that same issue...

For some reason it doesn't change on my computer, but when I go onto my laptop I see my changed image. What's up with that?

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.