Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Video Game > Pokemon roleplay

New Reply

Started by KalnaZatos , Dec 25th 2019 05:37

KalnaZatos - Dec 25th 2019 05:37

Hi hello! First time I've been on this site for a while and my profile is completely dead with no roleplays in sight, so I thought I'd rely on the forums again to see if I can find any interested partners in roleplaying! Since the release of Sword and Shield, and just recently getting Shield myself, I've been pretty much knees deep in Pokemon so I'm looking for some pokemon roleplayers out there! I'll split up certain aspects of the details in parts so my post hopefully doesn't look as cluttered as mine usually do haha-.

A. Characters
- I personally don't mind OCs! I have a couple of main ones of my own and I love to meet other peoples OCs and have them interact! I also am Canon x OC friendly so feel free to ask about shipping with any canon character I happen to muse!
- As I said, I have a couple of main OCs of my own- one is a ghost type gym leader from Kanto, and the other is a Team Rocket admin primarily living in Unova, but she generally moves around quite a bit. I'm going to most likely use both in some scenarios, unless both are being used as primary muses of course!
- I am a jolly ol' fan of using gijinka pokemon (humanized pokemon), but I can understand especially with character teams and all that can make things a bit crowded. I'm pretty used to writing many characters at a time, but I understand a lot don't! It's fine with me if we do or don't have gijinkas in our roleplay.
- I do have a few canon muses, all of which are from SWSH. I am currently considering taking Hop in as a muse, but I do for sure muse Nessa and Melanie! Both Nessa and Melony are available for shipping as well and I'm perfectly fine with canon x OC ships!

B. Plot/setting
- For the region this would be set in, I'm going more for Galar since that's the region I'm being exposed to the most at the moment- so I'd be more familiar with the layout of things. I'm also familiar with Kalos and Kanto, but I'd prefer to stick to Galar on this one.
- I don't have a HUGE idea for plot, but I do have in line some antagonistic characters and situations. One of my ideas was for Team Rocket to come in and settle into Galar to continue their operations- their reasons for doing so have not yet been developed- but surely that can be discussed if we do decide to do this! This would be more in line with Zoey for sure, but can additionally be an issue for Alina as well- but more than likely less prominent.
- Alongside the Team Rocket idea, I also have an antagonistic Missingno character that's strictly associated with Alina! I have my own little twists with him and how he would work within a roleplay.
- If there are any specific plot ideas you may have, please let me know! I'm more than happy to plot out more and get something more solid going that we can both enjoy!

C. Looking for
- First things first here, I am a literate multi-para roleplayer generally, but sometimes my length may fluctuate depending on circumstances. I will never write any less than a paragraph, though. I ask that my partner is literate, and I don't mind too much on reply lengths- as long as they aren't one-liners but don't feel pressured to match my length in replies! It's supposed to be fun for all here uwu.
- I'm a big baby for romance- so I'm hoping that can definitely be a part. If you're not comfortable with shipping I'd be more than happy to cut that out, though! With romance, though, also comes with the occasional sm*t scenarios if the plot calls for it. If sm*t is involved within our roleplay, I ask my partner is 1*8+ so nobody gets in trouble here! The same thing with romance, though, if you don't wish for sm*t to be apart of it, it doesn't have to be.
- And finally- some canon characters I would love to interact with! For the most part, I'm definitely looking for someone who muses Leon or Raihan- mostly because I stan the both of them, but also if I do end up musing Hop I would love some wholesome brotherly love. Similarly with Leon, I would love to interact with a Gordie as well for my Melony!

But ahh, that about wraps up my post here! Hope to find someone who's interested in this :'^). Image attached is art of my own just to make this whole thing maybe a little more fun to read or something. I dunno I just wanted to add an image to this post-.

Heart this
3 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.