Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Celebrity > Passion Kiss's School life.

New Reply

Started by MacieMelodyLightfoot , Jan 16th 2021 02:48

MacieMelodyLightfoot - Jan 16th 2021 02:48

Jeremy Kelly Lightfoot was just an average guy. A young teen. Not too focused on the ways of the world due to how his family was always protecting him. Although... that's what one would usually believe. Think. What the real deal was that Jeremy was not just average. He was more. He was a coming out gay youth. A Gay youth who was also a developing drag kid. Drag Teen to be more exact. Plus not only that... he was also a celebrity. Known to the world as Passion Kiss. Of course that not only was it his celebrity singing stage name... but also his Drag Kid/Teen handle. Identity. That was his total bag. Complete bag. It was who he was... The complete part of what he was... Inside and out. What's more is that he also was believed to look like the Advocate Desmond Napoles. That was a real feat. A real feat.

It was the beginning of the school year for him. High school. He was set to start his 9th grade year and so far... to him things were seeming to look up. Look in the right direction. Or so he believed it be so...

Jeremy: *Walking through the front doors of the high school* ...

Heart this
2 likes

MacieMelodyLightfoot - Jan 22nd 2021 13:48

Jeremy walked on through the main hall leading way to the office. He knew that he had to attain his classes. And receive his locker #. The very things he needed. On the outside he was a celebrity and well known. But now since he was seeking to tone it down a bit so he could get a normalcy as much as he knew he could... he had to keep things low.

Jeremy: *Fixing his make-up a little and making sure that he was looking right* First day. I feel like a little ole' mess. I really should relax and keep calm. This is the right move. Being the celebrity is great... but what is the worth of it... if i don't have a Education to fall back on when that is on a recession and on break? No Education... No real cushion to lean back on when things start dying down and it's time for me to retire for the rest of my life. When that very point comes.

Jeremy had a bit of worry and he knew why... however he also knew that for being as highly sensitive as he was... he knew that for the things he was needing to attain to... it was for the best that he tried to get some grasp of normalcy. His sisters were doing so... So he knew that he'd have to follow the same vein.

Edited Jan 22nd 2021 13:51

Heart this
1 like

MacieMelodyLightfoot - Mar 12th 2021 14:22

Jeremy took a look at the teen and smiled. He didn't really think much about who the teen was and just went on with his business. But he did say his peace...

Jeremy: Oh... It's quite alright, Darling. I was kinda pre-occupied with what i was doing myself. This is my first day here and i am already a little lost on where to go. First day jitters you might want to call it.

Jeremy was indeed very upfront about the matter and he didn't side step the matter. It was true... he was a bit lost as with it being in fact... his first day.

Heart this
0 likes

MacieMelodyLightfoot - Mar 22nd 2021 12:36

Jeremy was confused by that line. He didn't even know what that meant. No idea. He knew some Korean as he could tell that it was Korean. But from what was said right then... he was lost. Really lost.

Jeremy: I know some Korean. Quite a bit actually. But what you just said... Uh, No intent to be sounding offending... but i really didn't understand what it was that you've just said. *Feeling awkward*

Jeremy didn't really know what to say and he didn't want to be rude. There wasn't a whole lot to really say about what the teen was saying. He was very unsure of how to act.

Heart this
0 likes

MacieMelodyLightfoot - Mar 22nd 2021 13:59

Jeremy knew what was said then as he saw the young teen running off. He was gay too. For that very moment... he started to feel and right off felt bad for the Teen. He wanted to go after him and find him. Let him know that he was not alone as he too was gay. Question was... where was he going? Jeremy didn't know where the teen was running off to. He heard Band mate. but besides that... he didn't know anything other than just that.

Jeremy: Hmm... I wonder where his band mate is. Where ever the guy or gal is... that teen is running quick to them.

Suddenly just out of nowhere... Jeremy let off a #...

Jeremy: *Singing* “I can’t hear a single word
Just know you’re talking, ’cause your lips keep moving
Everything I thought I learned
Goes out the window, all I want is one thing
You can promise castles, treasures, babies, I don’t care
‘Cause for now you’re just enough for me, I want you near
Like a fairytale to feel your breath right on my neck
You remember what I love, so baby, take me back
Turn the lights down low and kiss me in the dark
‘Cause when you’re touching me, baby, I see sparks
You make my heart go
You
You, you make my heart go
You
Ticking-tocking like a bomb
Throws me back to when I had you closer
Skin to skin, we get it on
Without the love, I feel you going bolder
You can promise castles, treasures, babies, I don’t care
‘Cause for now you’re just enough for me, I want you near
Like a fairytale to feel your breath right on my neck
You remember what I love, so baby, take me back
You make my heart go
You
You
Take it all off, want every inch of you
Traveling back in time
Tangled uptight, just like we used to
Now do that thing I like
You make my heart go
You
You
You, you make my heart go”

Jeremy's singing caught on to some of the passing school attendees. It was as if they right away knew... who he was. Question was... How?

Heart this
0 likes

MacieMelodyLightfoot - Mar 22nd 2021 14:27

Jeremy couldn't help but to think that there was something going on with that teen. He went on his way to find him and perhaps talk to him. He had to know ass to who he was and perhaps help him if he could... Only problem was that he had not a clue as too what was troubling the teen. He just... didn't know. But he wanted to.

Heart this
1 like

RolePlay - Aug 4th 2022 21:15

Hi

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.