Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Horror > POSSESSED

New Reply

Started by Shadey , May 6th 2017 00:28
Previous12345678Next

Shadey - May 6th 2017 00:28

Darkness in the shadows.
Dwelling in the heart in the pasters of the festering lands that make thy soul.
Forever lost, pondering.
Drowning in your very thoughts and the screams ringing true in and of the mind's eye.
Drowning, Drowning and no matter I plead.
No hence to wonder or beg for my actions to cease. I still hurt them but.....
It isn't me. It isn't me It isn't me. It isn't me!

I'm possessed.

Laughter dark, smooth and cold. Her voice as piercing as the very Knife I......She clutches now in her hands as she leers over over her latest victim. In the small little town in the back of the woods were in deep in the dwelling clutches of the woods. Whispers linger throughout the land. In our stories and in our fears, long since passed since the times of the old. When the city was fresh and new. When death, curses, dark magic dwelled throughout the land and wrecked havoc amongst the people. Causing sickness or a faith. Worst than Death.
These are just stories though. Stories to tell in the night to scare your friends or be taken away by some hot shot director to make into the latest scare of the ages on the big screen.
Yet, here I am. Here she is. Laughing through my voice as she plunged the blade once more into the husk of the poor boy's body. Someone I once loved now dead by my.....our hands and I shudder at what's to happen. Of what's coming next.

Plunging my hands into Jason's chest. His hot blood soaking into my skin. Glistening in the flames in an unknown dwelling that even I didn't know. That Cordis. This monster controlling me didn't want to know. I felt myself smile in excitement as my heart raced in my throat. Cordis was excited but I. I was disgusted, for what now rested heavily in my hands was a heart. Warm and bittersweet to our senses. I hated it and she took pleasure in my disgust even now as she took a bite into the vital organ like some sort of fruit. savoring its soft meat. Devouring it whole before standing and.....With surprising strength that was not of my own I picked up the love of my life and threw him in the flames and though she laughed. Smiled and marveled at the now burning flesh I screamed and cried in my wn mind despite it proving fruitless. She ignored my cries.My please to leave my body even if it meant my death. "Its time to find a new victim my sweet vessel. Cordis spoke calmly before I blacked out.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In this roleplay, all of the main characters are going to be mainly students unless you are a teacher or parent. You can be all three if you wish. Either way. Death is here and the numbers are stacking up. Will you be next and is there any reason to fear even the person you trust the most.

Rules;
I will only allow one other demon, for now, to be in the role play because I don't want the demons to outweigh the humans in the group. That doesn't mean your invincible though. There are ways that others can either banish you back to whence you came or kill the body that you temporarily reside in. Don't reveal yourself in the character board if you are one though as well so send me a profile of your demon so only I and you shall know who the demon is.As well as for Cordis. The heart eater at the start of the story. She's up for grabs so that gives two Demons available for anyone who wants to be one in the role play so be quick. Other wise no OP please. Cursing is fine as well. Relationships are cool as well. Romance wise but keep the dirty in the pm's please I know not everyone is comfortable with reading that sort of thing. Other than that have fun!

Demon 1: TAKEN

Demon 2, Cordis: taken

Demon 3: TAKEN

Name:
Bio:
Personality:
Quirks:
Allergies:
Other info:

Welcome to the new school year kids......Hope you make it.

Edited May 7th 2017 18:40

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 6th 2017 12:07

((Yeeaahh

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 6th 2017 23:00

((Accepted to Takuto and Eric))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 7th 2017 00:42

((Demon in private than the human in the forum lol sorry my bad for not being clear. Thats okay I guess people will find ut eventually XD And all three demons can know each other if you'd like and sweet zu zu it had to be a clown doll. I think that would be far creepier than possessing a human. ;-;))

Name: Emily Dusk

Age: 15 ((or whatever type of rp she is in. Her age is adjustable))

Species: human

Height: 5 ft 2

Personality: Shy sweet and always on edge. She enjoys helping others even at the risk of her own well being. She's a bit gullible and is sometimes quick to trust someone completely which may not always be a good thing.

Hair: Sometimes describe as short black hair with blue streaks but I tend to imagine her with long black hair.

Any distinct features/items: She is almost always on the run as a wanted demon which is what makes her so on edge all the time and despite her pale appearance she does have freckles and can be seen wearing an orange bracelet.

Abilities; She has difficulties controlling her powers but her abilities are; Healing, freezing things, opening portals. (Though they don't always work) and on occasion dabbles in magic.

Other charactetistics: Personality sort of summed it up,

Weaknesses: Gets distracted easily, has trouble controlling her abilities and trusts to easily and isnt very strong when in a fight.

Strengths: She is unbelievably fast and a good climber and is very friendly to everyone. Especially her friends and despite her past tries her best to stay in good spirits and not hold a grudge or anything.

Quirks: Has a healing ability and can bring small things back to life. Like birds and such but she never tried it on a human. Shes not sure she wants to. It knocks her out with just animals.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 7th 2017 13:27

((Everyone is accepted by the way))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 7th 2017 18:39

((Shore i guess I can do one more person i don't want to do to many players because otherwise characters get left behind quiet easily I find lol ))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 7th 2017 23:01

((Accepted))

It was in the afternoon and english class had begun. Emily was chewing on the end of her pencil and lightly tapping the corner of her desk with the other. They were assigned a project were you had to write a short story but she was completely stumped on ideas and they only had a week to come up with something. What was wrong with this teacher. You couldn't give us at least a month maybe. She thought already feeling defeated and it didnt help that Mrs. Howl at the front was busy typing away on her laptop while listening to the radio which was talking about the latest found body. Students and adults were going missing than turning up dead weeks or sometimes a few days later with their heart missing and although they say the killer didnt seem to have a particular kind of person nor pattern. Police are working hard to find whom the killer was but the police are working hard nd diligently to find who this killer is but than.......Everyone froze as Jason Reed's name came up as the latest victim of the growing number of murders. He was popular. One of the cool guys. the jock, the football player. Dead. Jason was. DEAD. Emily looked up, her eyes wide and her mouth slightly agap. "Holy moly" Emily stammered and Mrs. Howl just cursed under her breath and had even stopped fiddling around on whatever it was she was doing on her laptop..

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 8th 2017 04:24

"This is insane! Ohhh my gosh. Eric, Exey what are we gonna do. Now kids from our school are disappearing. What if the killer goes for us" she exclaimed timidly looking back to the boys and playing with her hair. Emily didn't talk much and was fairly shy which was a little odd to say the least because she was one of the band members at the school on the violen. She had debating for a while to even start learning how to play the cello. She always thought it was a beautiful instrument. Complex in its own right. Yet simple and elegant. Now though. Music or homework was the last thing on her mind. How was she going to focus now.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 8th 2017 05:49

"I dunno. I have band tonight and maybe I should call to get a ride or something instead......Poor Jason though. He was really " she said brushing back her hair out of her face and looked between the two boys as she spoke. Wondering what they were think. Eric was somewhat reassuring were as X seemed to not care about what was going on. Than she noticed the pictures of Jason's body on his computer screen when she looked over and she felt sick. "We're did you get those pictures? "

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 8th 2017 07:51

"How could you get into something like That? Your a student." Emily exclaimed and had to cover her mouth coughing a bit, her through feeling a bit scratchy. Guess she was getting a cold she thought to herself. Though those pictures were just......"that's horrible it looks more like an animal got to him." She exclaimed with a shudder. Throughoughly disgusted and as students became more and more off topic the more the teacher tried to settle them down. "Everybody please please settle. I know this is a lot to take in. For once I'm sorry for playing the radio but we all have work to do so try and focus on that right now. Please!" Mrs. Hallows stated firmly as she placed her hands on the desk. Looking both somewhat upset but serious.

Heart this
0 likes

Previous12345678Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.