Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Horror > Oh those bad creepypastas

New Reply

Started by Loki-god-of-BS , Sep 27th 2019 00:32

Loki-god-of-BS - Sep 27th 2019 00:32

I had more or less taken a break from this site. All the partners I had here left or ditched so there wasn't much to stay for and then I had a long busy period followed by a period where I just had way too much personal stuff to deal with to want to put any effort into even finding anymore roleplays. I'm really hoping that's all out of the way now.
So now I guess I will search for some roleplays, though all I'm looking to play now is Jeff the killer because well I never really did play many canon characters (there are some others I'd like to try out but they aren't very much sought out) keep in mind that I have half a rewrite in the works so I may not play him the same as someone else, and I may not be a super fast replier. The roleplay doesn't have to be strictly horror, but that's not unwelcome either. I'm not too good at coming up with original plots, and I do prefer longer posts to short ones. But I'm pretty dedicated and certainly wont leave you hanging without saying something. Unless of course I'm dead...Replying would be kind of hard with that....Unless I can back as a ghost and possessed someone, not seeing that as a great possibility.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.