Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Suspense > No where to go ((werewolf/human rp))

New Reply

Started by Shadey , Oct 28th 2016 11:42
Previous123456789...2526Next

Shadey - Oct 28th 2016 11:42

Trapped, alone, isolated and abused. These are all the things Dalia felt when she was taken away from her home. From her pack. When the humans came into our woods. Nobody knew, not at first anyway and when the day came for the wolf to earn her claws as a werewolf. They came. In lab coats and dart guns and a van with a cage.

It was all going so well. Dalia would take on her first hunt and take down the chosen prey. Buck she remembered, but somehow. Everything went wrong. The young wolf got separated from the pack and never being in the woods by herself before, she got lost and couldn't find her pack.
That's when they came. Out from the shadows, stalking their prey and that's when she knew...

That the young hunter had become the hunted. Out numbered and alone without her pack. The last thing she heard before getting shot in the leg was a sinister voice. Almost familiar, yet foreign in her clouded mind as the dart sank into her neck was; "We got her"

Years pass and Dalia has escaped from her prison. Running with all her might as she fought, bit and chewed her way into the clutches of freedom until she was back in the woods. Where no pack was seen to call her own and so. While avoiding the monsters who took her in the first place and trying to find her pack. Even if they didn't accept her.

Heart this
1 like

Shadey - Oct 28th 2016 11:56

Rules
-No God moding
-No controlling other people's characters
-of course please be respectful to other roleplayers. We're all here to have fun after all.
-don't control other characters
-yes you can be something other than a wolf or human
- yes you can have more than one character
-finally have fun

There are two major groups in this world. The lab organization that took Dalia and other "unique" subjects, and the packs. I say packs because if you wish you can form your own pack, but because I don't want it to get to scattered, I'd rather be two packs maximum. Dalia's old pack and maybe another group.
Will see how it goes.

I need an Alpha and an Omega for Dalia's group first and if anyone's interested. They can control the sinister stranger that lead the team in Dalia's capture. Was he her friend? Or maybe another lone wolf in disguise. The choice is yours.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Oct 31st 2016 17:35

((YEAH))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Oct 31st 2016 18:18

(Just put in your character info and a starter. Do you want to 've the one that led the capture, an alpha or something else?))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Oct 31st 2016 23:11

((Alright sounds cool. I was thinking the human facility takes supernatural creatures to experiment on to make themselves stronger. The powers are okay for sure and you are free to embellish more on the facility. I want this group to be as free in the sand box as possible. Ya know. The only other thing Id like to suggest is the leader of the facility.....Made friends with Dalia to earn her trust before he and his group took her))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Oct 31st 2016 23:27

((The second one I suppose. Or both if you want))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Oct 31st 2016 23:42

Dalia ran away from the place she was held captive for so long looking back to when it all happened. When it first began as she ran. Dodging and ducking from tree to tree flying over brush not wanting to be caught again. When it all started. She thought breathing hard. It started with a friend.

As a younger pup it wouldnt be long now before she would have to endure her first test to keep her place in the pack. Which she was determined to do so. Sitting on the edge of the lake in her human form she looks up to the stars and saw a strange light form above the water high, high up in the distance. Dalia looked at it oddly wondering what that could be when her ears picked up on the screaming. Her eyes widened

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Oct 31st 2016 23:52

"Ahh f***" She said looking around and shifting a wolf runs along the edge of the lake as fast as she could jumping from stone to stone to get to the other side fast onto a higher ledged and watched whoever was falling until the were close enough to knock into. When she did she jumped into whoever had flown dwn and away from solid ground and into the water. Landing with a splash with him

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 1st 2016 00:08

She swam back up coughing and floating in the water shaking her amber brown hair out in the moonlight. "What the hell!" She gasped breathing in sharply. "Were did you come from.....Can humans fly? Since when" She exclaimed innocently

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 1st 2016 00:17

She shrugged her eyes widening in curiosity. " I dont know but t me this is home. The woods. The trees and most importantly...My pack!" She said swimming over to him splashing a bit without meaning to

Heart this
0 likes

Previous123456789...2526Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.