Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > My Hero Academia!

New Reply

Started by REMRoleplay , Mar 30th 2019 05:29
Previous123Next

REMRoleplay - Mar 30th 2019 05:29

Welcome to UA High School. Where young heroes train to become pros.

This is a My Hero Academia roleplay with canon characters only. Choose your character, post a picture of them and join the fun. Villains are welcome as well as students, teachers and pros. Just pick any character from the show.

Rules:
- No er*t*c roleplay
- Stick to one character please
- No fowl language or at the most, very little
- Don't fight over characters
- No one-liners, they're hard to work with
- Let others reply, don't continue the story without letting others respond (If someone doesn't reply for a long time, I will allow the story to continue)

Taken Characters:
- Yuga Aoyama
- Denki Kaminari
- Katsuki Bakugo
- Kirishima
- Momo Yaoyorozu
- Shouta Aizawa
- Tenya Iida
- Hanta Sero
- Himiko Toga
- Ochako Uraraka

My Character: Yuga Aoyama - Can't Stop Twinkling

Edited Apr 2nd 2019 04:38

Heart this
1 like

REMRoleplay - Mar 30th 2019 06:39

(Accepted!)

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Mar 30th 2019 15:48

(Accepted! We'll wait for more people before starting)

Heart this
1 like

REMRoleplay - Mar 30th 2019 23:45

(Accepted, I'll wait a little longer before beginning)

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Mar 31st 2019 17:36

(So I guess no one is joining for the time being so, just so we have more characters to work with, we can all have two for the time being. Also, I'll allow anyone to play the npc characters. Post another character if you wish and I'll write the starter when I'm back from school :) )

Name: Hanta Sero

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Apr 1st 2019 02:03

(Both accepted, feel free to have another character if you wish. Two is the maximum right now)

It was the start of another day at UA. The students were all arriving in their uniforms to continue their long, hard days of training.

Aoyama arrived with his positive attitude. He got to school on time as usual. No one spoke to him or acknowledged him as usual; though it didn't stop him from waving and smiling and sometimes winking at anyone who passed. Everything was normal. He made his way to class 1A where he sat in his usual spot; right at the front. Aoyama turned and listened to the other students chatter while he waited for the teacher to arrive.

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Apr 1st 2019 02:55

Hanta Sero came into the classroom with his wide, bright grin. He immediately went over to Kaminari as he was one of his closest friends. "So what do you think we'll be doing today?" he asked, just trying to start some sort of conversation.

Aoyama was watching and eavesdropping. Since no one directly spoke to him, he just listened to other's conversations, always looking for an opportunity to join in. Aoyama wanted to be able to call his classmates friends. That was why he was always trying to gain their attention.

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Apr 1st 2019 05:11

Sero grinned, "I bet whatever Aizawa has planned for us, it'll hurt," he said with a joking tone to his voice. He looked across the classroom... almost everyone had arrived though he couldn't see Yaoyorozu or Bakugo. Aizawa hadn't come either, though that was rather normal.

Aoyama sighed rather over dramatically. Obviously he was trying to gain the attention of his classmates. With his hands resting on his cheeks and his back faced to the rest of the class, he sighed again.

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Apr 1st 2019 16:57

"Yeah," Sero agreed with Kaminari, "But don't you think he seems lonely..." he then said. Sero was a very friendly person, always trying to make friends with anyone he comes across. "And where is Aizawa... I mean he's usually late but not *this* late," he then commented, changing the subject and looking around for the teacher. He also noticed Bakugo *still* hadn't arrived, nor Yaoyorozu.

Aoyama was becoming rather bored waiting. He turned to look at Iida who was behind him and asked, "Monsieur Iida, where is the teacher?" He figured since Iida was the class representative, he would know where Mr Aizawa was.

Heart this
0 likes

REMRoleplay - Apr 1st 2019 17:17

Aoyama had become somewhat close to Iida after what had happened in the licensing exam so he felt like they were... acquaintances. Though he didn't know if Iida felt the same way. Looking him up and down, Aoyama decided, "You look stressed..." he said out loud, his perceptive view on others showing.

Heart this
0 likes

Previous123Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.