Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > MxM and MxF

New Reply

Started by Legendary_Spook , Jul 6th 2020 12:24

Legendary_Spook - Jul 6th 2020 12:24

MxF or MxM
You are in your final year of high school, a nice person, someone who didn't get into trouble, usually did as they were told and had a decent group of friends.
He is a man with a reputation, a mixed reputation. He owns his own repair shop, the best in town, but he's also the towns old local bad boy. He's also an illegal street racer. Oh, and I mention he was about five years your senior? So why was he stuck in your head? Why every time you see the colour red, you imagine his firey hair? Because he saved your life of course. So what now? Do you listen to the locals and avoid the intimidating man? Or do you take a risk, and dive head first into his world?

((It can be discussed how he saved your life and so on. I'm open for any adjustments too))

MxM
Everyone knew Merlin as that weird kid in school. He wasn't a loner, was friendly towardss just about everyone and was far from unattractive. No, it was more in the way he dressed- incredibly bright, lots of patterns, large jackets and the likes-, his interests- auras, spritual readings, snakes-, and his habit of walking up to whoever he pleased, and starting a conversation out of the blue, that had nothing to do with anything or anyone. It was just who he was. His latest interest? Why, that was you of course.

((I'll explain additional thoughts in pms. Willing to make changes))

Edited Jul 6th 2020 12:54

Heart this
4 likes

Legendary_Spook - Jul 6th 2020 22:28

Pm me

Heart this
0 likes

Legendary_Spook - Jul 7th 2020 11:16

Of course, come pm me!

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.