Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Crime > MxF Plot

New Reply

Started by Minti , Jul 10th 2020 17:14

Minti - Jul 10th 2020 17:14

Currently searching for people to role-play a plot similar to this one with me. I'm looking for someone who is a past-tense, 3rd person type of writer that is also comfortable with multi-para, sometimes novella length. I am always excited about suggestions and other ideas though, so feel free to throw those out there when shooting me a message. Please comment if you want me to add you, otherwise, just go ahead and add me and we can go from there.

A powerful mob boss seeks vengeance upon a retired mafia member when millions were stolen from him as a way to get out of the life. So, he goes for where it hurts the most, the man's daughter. With intentions of using her as a ransom case, the boss calls in his best transporters, Muse A, and a small gang of criminals with secret identities and hidden records. Muse A is talented, always getting the job done quickly and cleanly and not allowing emotions to get involved, therefore making himself a reliable smuggler. Muse B is oblivious to her father's work, not knowing anything about his past, but accepting the sheltered life anyway, despite it being unnecessary in her eyes. She's ignorant and shy due to the lack of communication she has with the outside world, and even spends her days wondering what it'd be like to get out, that is until she is finally taken out in the worst way possible. Upon fetching Muse B, Muse A is met with a long journey ahead of them in order to make it across the country to the mob boss, thus creating issues when another gang finds out about their plans and wants to get in on it as well. This eventually creates heavy conflict, and even confusing feelings for Muse A as he develops a mental moral battle of right or wrong and grows protective of Muse B.

P.S. I like to incorporate a slowly built romance, and I am comfortable with N*FW content. However, I do not RP sm*t, so please keep that in mind. I will do fade to black but that is it. And I'm comfortable with both a male and female role.

Edited May 7th 2021 14:45

Heart this
4 likes

Minti - Aug 26th 2021 22:20

Bump

Heart this
2 likes

FantasyGirl34 - Oct 6th 2021 11:47

I'd be interested in playing this out with you!

Heart this
2 likes

CameronMays - Mar 26th 2022 20:43

(Hello. I am interested in your roleplay.)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.