Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > *** MBU - Miami Beach University - *****

New Reply

Started by QueenofHearts , Jun 27th 2019 23:53
Previous123456789...9596Next

Sacreddragon - Jul 11th 2019 11:00

Ian gently smiles and says" I see that makes sense since I wasn't in the dorm long, that aside though, work at a music instrument shop run by my uncle called tapys musical instruments". He pauses then says" I don't want to seem rude but is it wise to be here when you look dead on your feet"?
Ian rolled his eyes at being treated that way, ' like the ass before she probaly isn't getting any so she takes it out on others'.

Edited Jul 11th 2019 11:04

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 11th 2019 11:04

* Bianca had finished her work out and even exchanged numbers with the football jock. Making sure to shower up and change into a black midriff black top with a red diamond design on the front with a pair of pink pants and white sneakers. Having a blue jean jacket over her top as well. Heading out with her back pack back onto the campus front with it being ever more lively than a bit ago with the time being around 9:12 a.m. ----- Upon her venture back to the dorms and not really making eye contact with others. Re-entering her room to see Ryan still was sitting on his bed reading some book. Folding her arms. " Really now?" " You are going to read all day?" " Don't you ever talk?"

@RayanM

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 11th 2019 11:13

* Mariana seemingly was amused by the interaction of the two with smiling some behind her book and pausing where she was reading just to hear the drama between the two. It seemed a lot of people here were rather tense from what she was hearing within the dorms to outside and now in the library. The librarian would soon be there to break it up. But then again who knows. The library should've been the least place to find any type of drama. Still having her feet up on the desk and leaning back in the chair while reading comfortably.

Heart this
0 likes

Sacreddragon - Jul 11th 2019 11:19

Ian plays it as a cool customer by saying" clearly there has been a lost in translation here between what I first said, it happens so I'll explain why I rolled my". He pauses for a minute then leans in and says" I rolled my eyes because I don't like how the librarian is being with us, as a matter of fact I want to mess with her just a little, so are you up for a game".

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 11th 2019 11:23

* Samantha was glad to see the two she had met just a little bit ago show up. " Well that's good......hey I had an idea" " You two up for going out to eat somewhere?" " And mind if I ask my queen bee sister if she wants to go?" ------ Noticing Danny was shy and reserved with not saying too much. Maybe the whole 50's comment of him looking like a guy jumping off the show of "Happy Days" wasn't really a full blown compliment. Putting her hands on her thin hips and seeming worried with staring to the side. " I think we're both just relatively tired..." " Been traveling for a few days now.....long road trip from LA" " But nothing is better than say....an italian restaurant?" Tilting her head to the side.

@CourtneyVSain @DannyRicco

Edited Jul 11th 2019 11:23

Heart this
0 likes

Sacreddragon - Jul 11th 2019 11:31

He leans and whispers" I want you to pretend to be my girl and be kinda of flirty I get the feeling that will really irk Mrs snotty behind the desk, if you don't want to I fully understand".

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 11th 2019 11:40

* It didn't take long for Eda to walk over towards the back of the room and seeing as two people were talking. " Excuse me you two" " This isn't some social office" " This is library" " And young lady" " You should know better than to sit on a table...." " Now keep it quiet" Storming off.

* Mariana rolled her eyes at the immaturity of the two. Reminding her of high school. That was her call to leave with just seeing that. Grabbing her library book and then heading over to the check out desk and figuring that maybe her roomy might've arrived by now. Checking her book out on her photo ID that was sent in the mail. Not really having any communication from the librarian to her upon heading out.

Heart this
0 likes

Sacreddragon - Jul 11th 2019 11:41

He smiles resting his right hand on leg and the left playing with her had really glad she went along, with it then says in a flirty voice back" we haven't had a snuggle time and watched our favorite Netflix show in a while, then in the evening I have place you might fall in love with just as much as me".
After the snotty cow had stormed off he grins, thinking sure that was a little mean but people like her don't need to be like that'

Edited Jul 11th 2019 11:53

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 11th 2019 11:43

* Samantha nodded some. " Danny....I'm going to start thinking you are the mute of the group" " That's fine.....I'm sure my sister would prefer that anyways" Letting out a laugh. " Well Danny, just join us as company then" " Yeah I want you to meet her before she gets kicked out for throwing things at her roomy" Smiling up at the sky as the warm weather and wind upon the gorgeous site was just perfect. Waving the others to follow her.

@CourtneyVSain
@DannyRicco

Edited Jul 11th 2019 11:44

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 11th 2019 12:34

* Samantha made sure to collect the boots that were left over by both her sister and herself as they were laid against a palm tree. Continued to lead the way while making minimal small talk with Tonya. " So how much did you pay him not to talk?" " Or is he still ticked about being called a 50's greaser?" Talking some as if Danny was invisible next to them. But figuring she could find a way to at least get him to react from some comment. If anyone could. It would be her older sister.

Upon reaching the dorm complex and heading inside down the hallway to her sister's dorm room with giving a light knock on it. " Bianca...it's me" " Open up....."

* Bianca opened the door minimally to see Samantha and two others. " My roomy is a mute....." " Apparently making conversation with him is like talking to a wall." " So what is it that you want?"

* Samantha thought to herself for the moment. " Well I was hoping you could come with me, and my friends.....Tonya and Danny." " Danny also is kind of mute" Gives half a smile.

* Bianca thought to herself for a few seconds before opening the door. Turning to face Ryan. " I"m heading out....so you can have fun with your book or some broad....or even a blow up doll in here for all I care..." " Bye" Closing the door behind herself. " Okay so where are we exactly going?"

* Samantha then interjected. " Now for proper introductions." " Bianca....this is Tonya" " She's a fashion designer such as yourself" " Maybe you two can compare notes or something" " This is Danny" Noticing Bianca folding her arms defensively and staring at him. " So he really doesn't talk?" ------ Samantha shrugs. " Sometimes I guess....maybe he's hungry" " Which is why I wanted to know if you wanted to go to some italian restaurant or mexican restaurant?"

* Bianca nodded. " I'm good for either" Looking over at Tonya. " So what kind of clothing are you making?" " Lingerie, summer fashion looks, european style?" Attempting to converse with the two new people. Well until Danny responds....it would be with Tonya whom she had more in common with.

@CourtneyVSain
@DannyRicco

Heart this
0 likes

Previous123456789...9596Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.