Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Looking for a Namor for a 1x1 romance with my OC o

New Reply

Started by TheMeridianSea , Mar 27th 2023 01:52

TheMeridianSea - Mar 27th 2023 01:52

[F4A] Namor x My OC

Hi everyone! I recently watched Wakanda Forever with my brother and it has me curious if anybody does or has considered writing as Namor! I have a daughter of Poseidon OC I would love to throw into the mcu verse and see how she interacts with Namor! I do have other MCU OC's I would happily use as well if you're not really interested in a daughter of Poseidon ^^ Disclaimer of course that all characters and writers must be over the age of 18. I am in CST time zone, not picky on your own time zone considering my sleep schedule is nigh nonexistent so we can definitely find times of day to rp. I use first person POV, will happily switch to third upon request if that's a requirement or preference of yours, with reply length anywhere from para on up depending on the scene and how much detail is needed/if it's dialogue heavy or not, no preference on your reply length as long as I have enough to work with! My discord is Mermaid#2306 please add me there if interested, please comment here first so I know who to accept the add from!

Heart this
0 likes

PogNob - Mar 30th 2023 03:10

PATRICK: Maybe a story
will cheer you up.
It’s called The Ugly Barnacle.
Once there was an ugly barnacle.
He was so ugly that everyone died.
The End.
SPONGEBOB: That didn’t help at all
(SONGEBOB CRIES)
How long?
How long have I been ugly Patrick?
PATRICK: As long as I can remember
You poor, ugly thing you…

Heart this
0 likes

TheMeridianSea - Mar 30th 2023 09:51

Why did you post this to two of my forum posts?

Heart this
0 likes

PogNob - Mar 30th 2023 09:57

A bug :((

Heart this
0 likes

TheMeridianSea - Mar 30th 2023 12:12

That makes sense lol

Heart this
0 likes

PogNob - Mar 30th 2023 19:02

Ye

Heart this
0 likes

Barton - May 31st 2023 11:56

We are Provide Best Reviews And Blogs Of Ceribenanoche
ceribenanoche.com/

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.