Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fantasy > Looking for RP Partners! (MxM)

New Reply

Started by MrMistyEyed , May 18th 2023 13:55

MrMistyEyed - May 18th 2023 13:55

Hey there,

I’m new to this site and looking for longterm rp partners. I’ve been roleplaying for over 5 years and enjoy anything that involves drama and interesting characters. I’ll list some prompts and plot ideas/pairings below. Hook me up if you’re interested, I’m looking forward to getting to know you <3

PROMPTS:

I was cast in the same BL as my celebrity crush?

YC is a talented rookie actor who has recently gotten more and more recognition for his work. He gets a job offer that seems too good to be true until he finds out who his coworker will be. It turns out that he was cast in the same drama as MC, who has been his celebrity crush for years. MC is a well known singer who has been working in the entertainment industry for over ten years. Deciding to try something new, he accepts to play the lead in a BL.

Forbidden

The characters are part of the same idol group and are working hard to make an impact in the competitive industry. As they get closer and closer they realize how they truly feel about each other. Scared of ruining their careers they do their best to hide their relationship. How long will it take until things go wrong?

Crimson Flower

MC is a young emperor. YC is caught stealing from the palace and is brought in front of the emperor to be punished. Taken by surprise by the thief’s beauty, the emperor picks him for his harem.

Dawn

YC is a devout and dedicated young prince. He has a pure heart and is working hard to prepare in order to one day become king. Growing up sheltered inside the palace has made him oblivious to the darker sides of life. Nonetheless he is beloved by his people and even the gods he worships.
MC is a knight, appointed to be the personal protector of the prince.

Heart this
2 likes

FantasyFreak05 - May 20th 2023 19:32

Hey! I haven't role played in years, and I want to give it another shot. I am down for whatever, but I am kinda spotty with replies because of work and school. I graduate soon, so I will have more time. I am interested in your post.

Heart this
1 like

SillyGayBoy - Aug 14th 2023 10:10

Hello!

I honestly just found this website, but I love roleplaying and was wondering if you would like to maybe try a roleplay with me! ^^

We can talk more about which prompt to use if you want to in Messages!!

Heart this
0 likes

angellumi - Oct 14th 2023 20:37

hey i would love to try out one of yoru prompts, message me!

Heart this
0 likes

Kano - Dec 13th 2023 00:46

Hello! I'd be interested in doing some Crimson Flower if you're up for it. Let me know!

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.