Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Interest Checks > Looking For Mature Literate Casuals [MDNI]

New Reply

Started by NotTooSweet , Apr 27th 2023 04:48

NotTooSweet - Apr 27th 2023 04:48

I am mostly curious if there are any on this site. Seems like most people are one-liners or people who can't be bothered to give grammar a fighting chance. Noticed a rare few who seem to be competent but they appear to be a bit up their asses; demanding more than a full properly structured paragraph during a scene of two characters sitting alone in a room talking. Ridiculous.

If you consider yourself a "literate casual"; someone who believes in grammar and punctuation. But also understands that the quality of a post matters more than the length, because different situations require different kinds of responses. [Kind of like with the real world.] Then please, please! I would love to even just chat.

The promise of a good story with a competent partner can sway me from my preferences. Just because I have a greater liking for something over another or others - doesn't mean I dislike or am opposed to those other options. Seems like people have forgotten or are just unaware of what "preference" means...

I'm not really into purely happy fluffy stuff, but I have to problem with having it along with my inclination toward darker themes. Humor /is/ listed among my genre preferences for a reason, to show I /do/ enjoy some lighter themes. If everything is always dark and miserable, what's the point?

And I am not really all the big on /sex/, it just seems to be what everyone assumes Adult Themes and N*FW means. Which it isn't! That is very narrow minded thinking and it is getting tiresome! Strong language, violence, drug/alcohol use, traumatic events, etc.. These are Adult Themes/N*FW. Get your brains out of the gutter people, and keep it in your damned pants!

Also, not all kinks are sexual. This is another narrow minded bit of BS that is getting old fast. There are many healthy and kink filled relationships out there in the world, right now, that aren't based around sex. It is not the end all be all of a relationship. Frankly it just kind of feels like a cop out most of the time in roleplay.

- "Ah gee, I dunno how to have more bonding and growth between our characters, guess it time for them to sex" -

So. Yeah. I would love to meet some m*tu*e literate folk who don't mind having casual fun writing stories...

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.