Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Literate MHA rp (Oc's preferred)

New Reply

Started by VampireKitty , Apr 22nd 2023 11:52

VampireKitty - Apr 22nd 2023 11:52

I am looking for someone who would be interested in doing a MHA style roleplay using my OC Lilith
www.roleplay.me/blog/253185 Doesn't necessarily have to be directly MHA could be just generic world with superpowers

Possible ideas could be
- New hero joining an existing hero agency as their sidekick
- Newly graduated hero's (Friends or rivals) seeking to strive their own
- Hero and villain plot (Possibly villain wanting her for her powers and trying to sway her from being a hero)

I am open to discussing and fleshing out a fully fledged idea for this but would prefer a literate partner who can write at least short paragraphs (4/5 lines average at minimum). This would be a long term rp and I would like to grow and develop the world around us.

If Lilith doesn't take your fancy I also have another idea with the daughter of a villain being my character though I have yet to put them on my blog as I am still fleshing out the idea for them.

I have now added Arclight my villain character
www.roleplay.me/blog/278394

Edited Apr 23rd 2023 13:20

Heart this
2 likes

alakazamlover4 - May 8th 2023 18:05

I would be interested, my only complaint is normally people only have 1 quirk in MHA unless its something could be a hybride quirk

Heart this
0 likes

VampireKitty - May 8th 2023 18:23

Hence only MHA style, in the case of Arclight she is a genetically created hero who has multiple quirks/powers. With Lilith's main origins being unknown there are a few ways to explain multiple quirks/powers but I am not binding this to the exact rules of MHA

Heart this
0 likes

alakazamlover4 - May 9th 2023 16:32

interesting, im interested, i have an android character who might pair well with Archlight since he was also created

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.