Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Romance > Let’s role play!

New Reply

Started by AsterLace , Dec 30th 2022 09:33

AsterLace - Dec 30th 2022 09:33

Hi!

I am looking for some more partners. I role play as a male and prefer male x female pairings. I have several plots on my page and I am always down to come up with ideas as well. Usually, I tend to only lean toward real life (modern) role plays. Right now, I’d like to try to find more people to role play with!!! I will be happy to discuss a plot with you! Send me a comment and I’ll add you or feel free to add me as well!

Thanks!

Heart this
0 likes

AsterLace - Dec 30th 2022 15:38

Bump

Heart this
0 likes

AsterLace - Jan 4th 2023 10:15

Bump

Heart this
0 likes

AsterLace - Jan 4th 2023 10:15

Plot 1: Counselor x Troubled Student
Mental illnesses are real and they can be tough. No one should have to go through life alone. A troubled teen finally seeks to get some help and meets their counselor at a local health center. The counselor is new to the location and to the position. The student is actually their first client. How will things pan out? Will the teen be open to the counselor help? Or will the two begin to fall for one another and things spiral out of control?

Plot 2: Step siblings
Two step siblings have grown up together over the last few years. The two at first barely got along but now they were close. The reason behind this was simple but so unfair. Their father/step father abused them. Any kind of abuse you can imagine. The two found a safe haven in one another. They are older now and just want out. Will they risk their lives to escape?

Plot 3: Roommate search
One character is looking for a roommate and puts a few ADs up, after about three weeks of discussing Via text and not ever meeting the other character is chosen as the others roommate. When they meet will things work? Is there an attraction between the two? Or did they know one another and didnt even know until move in day?

Plot 4: Student x Student
The two could not be anymore different, one is your all around popular, well liked, atheletic and smart student. The other is the opposite, shy, not involved in any type of sports/clubs ect., failing all classes and just has an I do not care attitude. The two are paired for an end of the year project, What will come from this? Can they learn to work together and get along? Will one end up doing all the work?

Plot 5: Enemies made friends
Our characters have always had an extreme dislike for one another and are basically forced to live with one another for a few weeks. Their families have always been close and as they two continued to get into high school and halfway through their senior year the parents of the two realized that they needed to do something. So What will sharing a two bedroom apartment be like for the two of them? Will it be a disaster? Or will the two get close and finally let one another in? Or will they become more than friends? They’d soon find out.

Plot 6: Best friends
These two had been best friends for as long as they could remember, from crawling around in diapers to being one anothers "first" date to middle school dances. Inseperable? Yes. The two are in highschool now and plan to have one hell of a senior year, that is until one of them is given the news.. The other will be moving. What will this do to their friendship? Will the other make a plan to keep the one from moving? Or move with them?

Plot 7: Foreign Exchange Student
I was thinking something along the lines of a family bringing in an exchange student. The other character is close in age and they develop a friendship. Could it turn into more? Or just a one time thing between them? I would play the member of the host family

Plot 8: Rich girl x Poor boy
The two could not be any more different. The girl, rich and from a well known family. The boy, from a poor family in town. The girl's family hires the boy to do odd jobs around their home and property. The boy applied assuming he would not get it but he ends up on the doorstep at the beautiful home. The family brings him in and treats him as their own to an extent and thats when the two meet. Is there an attraction? Or simply just one feeling sorry for the other

Plot 9: I want to show you the world
YC/MC is trekking (alone) across the United States that is until they have some car issues and not enough money quite yet to fix it. This forces YC/MC to be on the front doorstep of the other character’s house needing a place to stay for a night as they have no way to get to hotel / campsite. This is dangerous, no? YC/MC click instantly but the traveler is more of a free spirited type and this is only meant to be an overnight stay. Will they two see something in one another that they haven’t before in anyone else? Will this trek across the United States end here?

Heart this
0 likes

AsterLace - Jan 12th 2023 08:31

Bump!!!

Heart this
0 likes

AsterLace - Jan 23rd 2023 11:04

Bump

Heart this
0 likes

AsterLace - Feb 1st 2023 09:44

Bump

Heart this
0 likes

AsterLace - Feb 23rd 2023 14:33

Bump

Heart this
0 likes

AsterLace - Apr 28th 2023 07:31

Bumpppp

Heart this
0 likes

AsterLace - May 10th 2023 11:17

Bump

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.