Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Horror > LakeWood Horror First Blood

New Reply

Started by Spartan203 , Apr 2nd 2017 21:14
Previous123456789...5051Next

Spartan203 - Apr 2nd 2017 21:14

This will be like Friday the 13th with a camp by a lake in the woods no electric nothing sept for some old buildings a lake a killer on the loose (no butty knows) it is more like a mix of Friday the 13th and Scream thar is one killer that I will chose you cannot kill the killer and thar will be more than one out of the LakeWood Horror series (and this is the first one I ever made) and don't expect to live to long you might die fast or slow so don't get mad if your the first one to go and don't trust PEPLE if Thay act suspicious the killer might be one of your friends so message me so no one knows who the killer is or that just ruins the hole thing! And I might change a few things.and I might send you a message so it's a surprise to the others and Thay don't expect it the camp is more than 50 miles away from the nearest town.MORE...
and one last thing if we already started and you want to join in you can message me about it or just comment in this RP....MORE...

Name:
Looks:pic
Personality:how you act or what you did in your past
Other things you want to tell

Edited Apr 4th 2017 12:15

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Apr 2nd 2017 22:02

(and these mean your talking outside of the RP like im doing) ( )
and use these when your person is talking " "
Might be a while before I start it.

Edited Apr 2nd 2017 23:10

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Apr 3rd 2017 16:28

Name:Cayden or Chant
Personality:strong,stelf,fast,Independent,Sense of humor,Smart alik,quiet,talky if you make him mad, selfish, mean, cold hearted, serous, violent , Brave, Fearless, DareDevel, thin ,muscular ish , more...
Sounds Like Felix from RVB mixed with scream voice
he was a mercenary and a good one to! he was also a solder.is was/is a warrior, and an Assassin
looks:picture,Blue Eyes,Dark Hair,Scares,
height:6ft exact
he will appear later in the RP
I am adding stuff to him later
tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.d52pB9whYuVzFy0qyr8TbgDIEs&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

Edited Apr 7th 2017 23:15

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Apr 3rd 2017 16:51

name: Ryan Owen
Height: 6'4
personalty: he is very humorous and sarcastic, sometimes very talkative, but he is also serious and rarely quiet (something must be wrong if he isn't blabbing his mouth off.))
likes: guns, knives, cars, a bit of violence, a bit of peace, rock music, fishing, hunting, big knives, messing with quiet people to get to have some fun and to possibly get them to talk more.
dislikes: rap music, girly girls, druggie people, very quiet people, people who don't like him
Bio: from when he was old enough he joined the marines, his father was in the Air Force. growing up he only had his father. a few years ago his father died in a plane accident now he lives alone and hangs out with his friends
Looks: Dark brown hair, brown eyes, very very short beard. he is not fat, not slim. he is muscular tho. he is also very athletic
he was in the Marines for a few years, so he is skilled in combat. each day while he was in the Marines he hit the gym and the shooting range.
(I'm using Ryan Reynolds)

encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIS91bdAHUvNbnPN91d44TeAGOmEkHLNe66iYyZlZu-Jt1njXbxQ

encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0MFx91sCVobX5Pps6HiFyffCbYwWMRWyK9aKq8D_RuNTa1dtB

Edited Apr 4th 2017 17:16

Heart this
1 like

Spartan203 - Apr 4th 2017 15:09

(want to start?)

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Apr 4th 2017 15:10

(yeah)

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Apr 4th 2017 15:12

(Ryan starts you have to go pick Lisa up then Caroline)

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Apr 4th 2017 15:13

(then head to the store then to camp) (and I am not the killer)

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Apr 4th 2017 15:31

Ryan grabs his two duffle bags. one is filled with cloths, the other is filled with weights and self defense. Ryan headed to where they were to meet up to leave.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Apr 4th 2017 15:38

When Ryan Arrived he dropped the heavy duffle bag, when he id it almost landed on Caroline's foot. "oh sorry I almost smashed your foot with an over 40 pound duffle bag." Ryan said smiling while moving the duffle bag away from her foot

Edited Apr 4th 2017 16:11

Heart this
0 likes

Previous123456789...5051Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.