Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fandom > John Wick Styled Story

New Reply

Started by Ecophobia , Oct 8th 2019 06:53

Ecophobia - Oct 8th 2019 06:53

Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by my forum, this will probably be posted everywhere because I have such a high muse for a John Wick type story right now with a slow burning romance, drama, angst, and just all around a good story. I'm not great at creating plots but what I am decent at is teaser trailers in the form of a kind of taste as to what you'd be getting into as far as a plot and storyline? Make sense? No? Awesome, so take a look down below and message me if you're interested or just add me too, that works. {By the way we can do this before or after she gets cancer and or looses her leg in maybe a different way}

-Line Break-

Things seemed to be normal for Emilie, after all nothing could be as bad as her /worst/ day, which for her was particularly eventful on the day of January 3rd. The day her leg was removed from the rest of her body, no longer having the limb to feel but still feeling the sense of having her leg, it was about as cruel as could get. However, she had her life and that was something. Something to keep her going even if she didn't necessarily want to. Loosing her leg at the age of 17 taught her how to do all sorts of things, regain her balance, use a wheelchair, live life as if she could put one foot in front of the crutch. Which she depended on in getting from A to B.

Getting from A her small New York City apartment to B her job as a pianist for certain hotels and special solo performances around the City, and it was a job she thoroughly enjoyed. Usually the curtain would simply rise or she would walk to the Piano and hide the crutch under the piano as she played, it gave her peace of mind knowing her leg wouldn't be the only thing people would stare at and maybe enjoy the fact that she could play well, that she was something other than a paraplegic with a disability she didn't care to bring attention to, she would rather be treated as a person.

And luckily that's what John Wick saw in her, from the moment he set eyes on the woman sitting at the Piano as she played for the Continetal, he was a bit shaken from the fact someone normal would be working in a place that housed and kept murderer's, hitmen, assassins, thief's, and God knows who else. However the woman who sat there, in a black dress calmly and delicately let her fingers dance across the ivory and black keys below them. It was serene and for a moment he forgot that he was currently on a request from Viggo, more of a demand but most who knew John Wick knew he didn't take demands and more so was left with the option of taking the job or causing conflict where there didn't need to be. A man of little words was left a little speechless as the woman who had played finished her set for the night and reached under the black piano to grab what looked to be a crutch.

Examining the woman more closely John witnessed that she only had one leg, her left seemed to be absent and her crutch was just out of reach, making his way over and kneeling down he was easily able to grab the item in question and hand it to the auburn haired woman before him, sitting on the bench. Placing a generous tip in the jar he smiled and handed the crutch to her. "Looks like you were having a bit of trouble."

A bit awe struck by the black suited man standing in front of her, Emilie smiled a bit and took the crutch, placing it on her forearm and standing to face the man. "Always, thank you for grabbing it for me." Blue eyes met Green and for a moment things seemed to slow again, and for the first time in a while Emilie had a bit of an issue just breathing, the man in front of her seemed to take the breathe straight from her.

"Anytime," He said, nodding to her before continuing over to the bar, little did Mr. Wick realize the woman who had made him loose focus, his train of thought. Would be more to him than he would soon realize.

-Line Break-

So this is a ROUGH draft, like I said I like slow burn romances and this is just the spark or the tip of the iceberg, the one thing I didn't like about the John Wick movies, me being the woman I am, I wish they would have told us more about John's wife and their relationship, how he left the mafia, his impossible task. So that's what I'm hoping to write, now also keep in mind that there can be so many different possibilities, John was a military man so they could have met in Afghanistan and lost her leg {Or maybe her arm too} due to a grenade, they can meet and she gets Cancer later on and instead of dying she loosed her leg {Again maybe her arm}, however I would love to the the chance to play an amputee I want to step outside the normal of playing skinny fit perfect women with a perfect body, I want someone who looses a part of themselves, maybe they stop eating maybe they go into a depression. I want this to be an open type of role-play with John Wick as the main male character and Emilie as the female.

So please let me know if you are interested, I'd love to get to know you and hear your thoughts opinions and come up with a cool storyline. AGAIN THIS IS NOT SET IN STONE. This is just a rough idea that I thought up while on a 4am sleep deprived brainstorm session, I look forward to hearing from you.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.