Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Horror > Jeff is what you need

New Reply

Started by Loki-god-of-BS , Feb 9th 2019 19:58

Loki-god-of-BS - Feb 9th 2019 19:58

Not really sure what happened but all my roleplays here simultaneously died, actually a lot of roleplays died at the same time...Weird, Do I suck, was there some kind of change in season I missed? Who knows. Anyway since that happened I now have room for new ones. I'll probably stick to Jeff here as this is the only place I ever find interest in creepypasta and most everything else I can find elsewhere.
So yeah about roleplays I'm not gonna be too long. I prefer character driven stories rather than plot, I like writing more than a couple sentences, and aside from sm*t, which isn't allowed I don't have many limits. I suppose nothing non consensual is a limit.
I'm just gonna keep talking because I have like 15 minutes til I have to leave for my friend's birthday party and nothing to do that only takes 15 minutes. Guess what I'm wearing? For my own amusement, she doesn't like creepypastas so she'd never get the joke, despite me having cosplayed Jeff before, she knows that's what he looks like in the very least. I cannot promise no one will get stabbed. Clearly I have the worst sense of humor. Yes I am Jeff the killer trash, which I fully acknowledge is trash itself but do I care? Not at all. I roleplay Jeff, cosplay Jeff, and write fanfiction. I mean it's technically fanifiction I'm just rewriting the entire story, except better, because I can, and there's a lot to be improved on. And Oh look, I should probably actually get ready to go now, but I will be back, I will.

Heart this
2 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.