Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Introductions > Introduction/ looking for roleplay

New Reply

Started by Arcticfire , Aug 27th 2021 21:46

Arcticfire - Aug 27th 2021 21:46

About me

hello everyone my name is midnight,I’ve been roleplaying for 5-6 years and I am well experienced in all forms of rp, I am a advanced literate role player who loves detail in her rps, I only do Bxg with myself playing the female but I can play all roles as ‘background characters

How I Rp
advanced lit to multi para
rp examples

Discord;TheShadomare#9672

Fandoms: www.roleplay.me/blog/231468

Rp info: www.roleplay.me/blog/207526

All her life she had known pain. Being brought up in am elementary school. When she found one half of her father's scissor blade she knew that whoever found the other half was the one who murdered him in cold blood.

Ryuko was walking throughout the main shopping district in Tokyo. memories of the twisted Ragyo still haunted her along with losing senketsu her kamui. In their little family reunion Ryuko found out that satsuki was her eldest sister who's ambitions were to end ragyos life. Also finding out that she was cast aside as a newborn experiment and that her mother wasn't dead.

Ryuko flashed back to when her mother was in space. Ripping out her own heart with some final words

"the life fibers will return to earth one day I can assure you of that"
Without senketsu and her Scissorblade's the seventeen year old girl worried that her mother's words were true.

Ryuko sighed she needed to clear her head, she had told her adopted family that she was heading out.

a few months after hannoji academy sunk her and mako had transferred to the capital of Japan. Of course Mikisugi was still their, once again he was their home room teacher at a more brighter school. After a rough childhood both satsuk and Ryuko were slowly adapting to their new lives the two would often get together and talk about what haunted them. Satsuki often teased her youngest sister about Mikisugi which made the women blush, ryuko would always reply with the same answer
"Satsuki he's a player..look I care about Mikisugi but I don't have feelings for him that dumb pervert!"
(Based on kill all kill)

example 2

blood was stained on the rough edges of the rock, the emerald eyes of a feline met the golden orbs of a dark pelted lioness that crackled with lighting her eyes glowing, the two different speicies had been enemies since the time of the gods, a blood fuad that would never lay to rest. those golden eyes shimmered brightly as they glowed by the flames that surrounded the area.

her family was gone, her mate was killed off and her pride was no more, she was the only one left, abandoned why didn't they fight him?, the tyrant who took everything from her, kamara slowly arose from her position her eyes still a blur as she lunged towards the mained wolf in an attempt to injure her.

swiftly moving out of the way Runa smashed her front paws into the lionesses shoulder.
"you are pathetic..lioness cub.." she mocked in a strong chilling tone, like a blade howling as it was thrown into the wind. clenching her teeth from the heat combined with her blow to her opened wound.kamaras icy pools narrowed as she glared into her enemies orbs.
"die in hell" she breathed, lunging towards the female, kamara sunk her teeth into runas scruff throwing her against a fallen tree. this was her chance to escape and remove her self from the scene that was supposed to be the happiest moment of her life.

the dark brown lion watched as dark grey pools observed the situation.
"never send a assassin to do a lions job..miko, Cove finish the job.." he ordered in cold iron voice, nodding the lionesses sprinted off into the direction of the princess.

What I’m currently looking for

I love feral,furry animal based roleplay, that being said I’m up for human or anthro rp

‘’what do I mean by feral based ANIMAL roleplay like the lion king, wolves bears wild animals,

MY PRIVATE MESSAGES ARE ALWAYS OPEN

Fandoms include

Warrior cats

HTTYD

the lion king

Wings of fire

Animal based rp
original plot based

feral rp

etc

For more fandoms their in my profile
questions I like to ask my RP partners

can you act as male characters that are cold and
triggers just so i Know ^^

i'm looking for someone who can make up ocs though on the spot and can help me create a plot^^

could you act as multiple characters.

One last thing I tend to
Like detail in steamy romantic scenes(n*fw and all that)

[s]cough*moving on

what is your writing length

Heart this
0 likes

Arcticfire - Nov 22nd 2021 18:59

i would love to start an rp sometime i also have a kink list do you have an triggers at all

Heart this
0 likes

Arcticfire - Nov 22nd 2021 19:13

these sound interesting

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.