Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Interest Checks > Interest check (1x1) | Feel free to roleplay with

New Reply

Started by CelvestianNesy_MCRP , Apr 13th 2023 13:32

CelvestianNesy_MCRP - Apr 13th 2023 13:32

NesyCelvestian
Welcome to my roleplay-check! Have a seat, will you?

Hey there! My name is Nesy! I come from the lands of Sweden, and I'm a dedicated roleplay partner that loves worldbuilding, character development and spicy stories. I want to write short, concise introductions so that people don't get bored from reading my interest checks alright!

Genres I love:

Fantasy
Medieval
Romance is optional!
Sci-fi/Sci-fantasy
Drama
Nation roleplay
Political/Historical
Isekai

Why you should pick me as a roleplay partner:

-- I'm someone who loves brainstorming ideas, and I also have a lot of ideas myself...Like a ton of them for sure! Some of them are childish, some of them are awesome, but that's honestly what I think. I am a bit open-minded to new ideas too.

-- I'm a very nice individual and generally forgiving of mistakes.
-- Third-person roleplay.

-- Character creation is quite decent, I try to put a lot of time and work into it haha!
-- Worldbuilding is something I love.

-- I'm an MXM/MXF player basically, I always play male characters while I do not mind helping out with NPCs(regardless of gender) and making up scenes. However, romance is only limited to M x F as I only play male in all situations.

-- I'm quite good at playing a protagonist, if you'd like a protagonist then here I am! However, I do not mind having you and me being protagonists. However, you may play as you wish to be honest, as long as it is bound to the roleplay.

-- My capabilities in roleplaying are fine, just that I tend to do some comma and grammar mistakes but they should not bother the roleplay or the writer. I do "Show and not tell." and I try to write in a novel-like structure. I write more then 3-4 paragraphs and may write up to 10 in some uncommon occasions.

-- ERP is allowed, I don't have any defined limits (yes I am a switch leaning sub alright don't torture me!!)

That's it, thanks for reading! I hope we can collaborate to make a great story together.

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.