Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Horror > In the end.

New Reply

Started by Alcatraz , May 6th 2018 16:36

Alcatraz - May 6th 2018 16:36

(I chose to move this because where it was originally posted, it wouldn't get any traction. As well as I would like some horror based themes as well as other themes along the way.)

After the end of the Biological Weapons Convention of 1975, stating that any use, development, and stockpiling of any biological weapon for war was a capital crime/war crime. Yet this didn't stop the Soviet Union from secretly developing a biological weapon that could wipe out millions with just the slightest contact; In which they were successful in creating said weapon and were prepared to use this against their greatest enemy...The United States of America.

But with the fall of the Communist government in December 1991, the weapon was locked away so that no one would ever find out about their crime. And so life moved forward until the year of 2012 when a oil drilling team in the Siberian permafrost struck the secret bunker that contained this now aged and mutated weapon. But before the bunker was sealed away, Communist leader Mikhail Gorbachev demanded that upon breach of the bunker; It would explode to prevent the discoveries of biological research and stockpiling.

Upon breaching the concrete bunker, a chain of high powered explosives went off and collapsed the bunker and it's contents...Or so it seemed.

Not long after a purple gas started to rise out from the area that was disturbed and disperse around the area; Making the men on the drilling site gag and soon die from exposure. As this gas floated out and in different directions, the dead men on the site started to rise from the ground with staggered moments and glossed eyes. Soon near by villages in the permafrost started to fall and become mindless bodies who now craved the livings blood and flesh.

Word of this 'Living Dead' pandemic broke out and made other countries and their people just laughed it off as some sort of joke...Well 5 years later; 97% of the worlds population are mindless, decaying, blood thirsty, zombies. Mother earth as started to reclaim the earth as her own as the roads around lay unattended to and mass pollution no longer exists.

Rules

A paragraph is what I hope we can get out of each post but I can understand if you're having writer's block and nothing comes to mind.

This is gonna be a limited acceptance rp, only three other people may join.

Drawn/Anime o.c picture claims are preferred.

Don't blast me with "Can I join." messages and posts. Just drop your character into the form and if it's not deleted then you're in.

C.S
(More info the better)
Name:
Appearance :
Personality:
Weapons:(Nothing too crazy please)
Previous Profession:
Skills:
Sexuality:
Other:

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.