Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums
Advertisement

Forum > Introductions > I'm new here, any good RPs?

Reply Topic

Started by Jawbreaker , Jun 11th 2017 11:32

Jawbreaker - Jun 11th 2017 11:32

Hey! I'm Jawbreaker but you can call me Jaws if you wish. I'm new to this website but have previous roleplay experience. I only roleplay with OCs, so I need a rp partner that does too. I'm typically down for most any genre of rp except fandom-based stuff. Most of my OCs are human or humanoid and I have no special preference on whether I use a male or female OC. The main reason I enjoy roleplaying is because I love creative writing and writing in general, so I like to write at least a small paragraph and want an rp partner that does too. Also, I would prefer an rp partner that uses grammar, correct spelling, etc. though it doesn't have to be perfect.
Please respond if you're interested in rping with me!
☆Jawbreaker☆

Heart this
3 likes

MonaRose - Sep 14th 2018 06:17

I have a few rp i done and loved maybe I can share some with you ^.^

Heart this
1 like

RojoTiger - Sep 27th 2018 19:47

It sounds like we have a lot of similar interests and standards as far as RP. And we have badass names, I’m Tiger. Rojo is Español for red.

I have a transhuman idea I want to do, it involves space flight, isolation to a point, problem solving and is pretty creative. I like a to collaborate and keep it kind of equal as far as contributing you know, it seems like a lot of RP threads end up with someone being more Beta and responsive rather than being as actively engaged as I’d like but maybe that’s just how it goes...?

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.