Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums
Advertisement

Forum > Help and Support > I'm confused...?

Reply Topic

Started by Aidan , Feb 15th 2019 00:31

Aidan - Feb 15th 2019 00:31

There's times when I'm messaging a friend and they completely dissapear! Are they getting deleted? Are they blocking me? What's going on?

Heart this
2 likes

maverick - Feb 15th 2019 19:29

You can figure out what's happening by logging out of your account and viewing their profile. If you cannot view their profile, even when you're off of your account, chances are that their profile is gone. If you can properly view their account when you're not logged in, chances are that they're blocking you.

Heart this
1 like

fangmccloud - Feb 23rd 2019 23:27

Hello I have a question or request if you could do for me I can't seem to figure out why death Is No Escape unfriended me he did not say why I did not post why just hoof unfriend I don't suppose you could do me a favor and ask him why and I do apologize for bothering you on this

Heart this
0 likes

Aidan - Feb 23rd 2019 23:33

@fangmccloud Well, for one, he's not online, and two, I'm not sure how comfortable I am when talking to Bill Cypher.

Heart this
0 likes

fangmccloud - Feb 23rd 2019 23:38

Ha but I am in the human form I no longer have that triangle Leah parents clearly I am reformed

Heart this
0 likes

fangmccloud - Apr 21st 2019 15:43

Happy Easter

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.