Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fandom > I require decent long term RP partners

New Reply

Started by mega-goth247 , Oct 12th 2019 23:53

mega-goth247 - Oct 12th 2019 23:53

Having been deprived of my fave RP partners (I start to think they're my fave RP partner then something bad always happens e.g. disappearing off the face of the earth, not replying, etc.) I require decent RP partners that can write at least more than one sentence and can actually hold an intellectual conversation.
I only have a few rules:

MALES AND FEMALES WELCOME

1. No one liners or text speak in character.

2. No real life profiles. I want something for my imagination to work with.

3. No slice of life RPs they are too boring for me.

5. I'm always open to discussions for our RP ideas.

6. You just realised there is no 4th rule.

7. You just lost the game! xD

Heart this
3 likes

mega-goth247 - Oct 23rd 2019 07:14

// of course ^^ and you're in luck cause I've only got room for one more cause I really don't want my messages spilling into the next page or people are gonna be forgotten (and I don't want that)

Heart this
1 like

Mad-Monkey-Queen - Dec 30th 2019 01:32

Dude, I am in the same freaking boat! Every time I find someone good they up and leave me, never to be seen again!

Heart this
1 like

mega-goth247 - Dec 30th 2019 07:13

// I know, right? as of right now, I only have a minority in the middle of a RP. all the others seem to have gone. i'll give it until feburary before I start purging the inactives again.

Heart this
1 like

Mad-Monkey-Queen - Dec 30th 2019 16:54

The gal I thought was my best friend on here and favorite RP partner has been ignoring me for months. I feel your pain! Lol

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.