Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Out of Character > How Often Do You Experience "Creep" RPer

New Reply

Started by Voltaris , Jul 18th 2022 14:26

Voltaris - Jul 18th 2022 14:26

By "creeps", I mean anyone who pushes or outright ignores boundaries (whether sexual or not), stalkers, groomers, people who are clearly into children/animals, people who start acting way too comfortable out of character when it's unwarranted (sending sexual/romantic/otherwise inappropriate messages/images directed towards you without asking), etc.

Don't name any names or show any screenshots, but feel free to share your experiences.

Curious because it sounds like a very common occurrence for many roleplayers. I encounter creeps in roleplay rarely (I haven't at all in the last few months, actually), but I imagine it has to do with my age, gender, and my pickiness when it comes to actually contacting or responding to people for a roleplay.

Heart this
2 likes

alakazamlover4 - Nov 14th 2022 23:11

i get them now and again, even as a male. I had a women messaged me recently saying she'd "grant my desires" and i've been on this site long enough to know her profile type
used to be into the more "m*tu*e" RPs and maybe some refence of that remains but its not exclusive to females, i'll say that

Heart this
2 likes

Kuro-Irimi - Dec 23rd 2022 01:37

I've just had to break off with someone coz of this crap. I'm not okay. Whilst I relish being referred to in the first person for my own immersion I do not relish the content I seem to keep being subjected to.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.