Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Introductions > Hello~ Come say hi~

New Reply

Started by Euryphaessa , Jan 26th 2022 21:25

Euryphaessa - Jan 26th 2022 21:25

Hi there. I'm Euryphaessa, but feel free to call me Eury or Phae (Pronounced Yuri and Fay) at your leisure.

I'm 16 with a world of experience despite my age. I have fun but I know how to be serious when the situation needs it and I tend to get excited and post multi-para or novella if I have it in me that day. I can always promise 1-2 paragraphs at my worst and expect more if I reeeeally wanna roleplay with you. Also, when I think of 1-2 paragraphs, I think more like large blocks of several paragraphs. Not the literal definition of a distinct section of a topic that consists of one or two sentences, so expect around what one could literally consider as 5 or more paragraphs. Actually, now that I think about it, I am a Multi-Para to Novella writer more than I think. Haha! I always get lost... anyways, excuse my rambling. It was fun having you read this and don't be shy! Comment or DM me and let's get to talking~

P.S: Check out my blog for a small voice note on my consistency. I'll post more as time progresses so get to know me and my voice, the maker behind my madness <3

Edited Oct 30th 2023 07:22

Heart this
3 likes

Euryphaessa - Oct 30th 2023 07:23

It’s Interesting indeed. I should probably edit or delete that

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.