Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Supernatural > Heaven N' Hell

New Reply

Started by Luithin_ , Aug 10th 2017 03:47
Previous123Next

Luithin_ - Aug 10th 2017 03:47

It is modern day. Things strait from Heaven and Hell have risen to the middle. Which side are you on? Heaven, Hell, or something Mythical from earth? Battle for your side, betray, thrive, parish. Pick your fate.

*Rules
No OOC Fighting.
Don't control others.
Don't kill without permission.
Don't be O.P.
Obey the rules.
Don't join if your not gonna respond.

~*Sheet
Name:
Species:
Side(Human,Heaven, OR Hell.):
Personality:
Appearance~
Height:
Hair Color:
Hair Length:
Eye Color:
Looks~:
Theme Song(Opt)~:

(Roleplay Theme Song: youtu.be/riwxbh_n_WM

Edited Aug 10th 2017 03:53

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Aug 11th 2017 21:24

(Accepted.)

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Aug 13th 2017 15:48

(@Maelowewolfe both accepted. @DESTRUCTIONGAMER, what are you a mix of. Oh yeah can you lower the hybrid to 2 because 6 is op.(Over Powered.)

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Aug 13th 2017 17:39

(Ment to ask what he is a hybrid of. Oh and accepted and I will put a start when I have time. Bit busy at the moment.)

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Aug 13th 2017 17:42

(Oh yeah and Damon has a higher ranking brother. Out of his family he is the last to the crown. Also your girl fits the angel with a haunted heart in his song XD. If I may ask you all do you even listen to the others theme songs? P.S- I love to listen to theme songs.)

Edited Aug 13th 2017 17:45

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Aug 13th 2017 20:20

(Clusterf*** I guess. Oh yeah and I dont like your theme song D xD. Also whats a Minecraftion player, BFDI, Unicorn Night Guardian, Dream Destroyer?)

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Aug 13th 2017 20:22

(Oh and you guys can go add 3 powers.)

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Aug 13th 2017 20:52

-Start-
Thunder shook the earth, Rain pounded the ground. Something in the earth broke years ago but now the Devil and the Princes are coming out to eliminate the head angel. "Tonight we overthrow the winged thingie ma bob." Delvasco smiled looking to the sky. "If I die don't let Damon have the crown... He is and IDIOT. Let some other have it. BUT I will not die Father I shall let our legacy carry on." Delvasco gave Damon a harsh look. Soon he came into sight with his son.

(Delvasco is Damon's brother. Next to the crown. Oh yeah and Damon is in his demon looks. (duh...))

Edited Aug 13th 2017 22:00

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Aug 13th 2017 20:53

(If you want we can go in the order we joined?)

Heart this
0 likes

Previous123Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.