Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Girls Und Panzer Roleplay!

New Reply

Started by BanditGamer77 , Jul 15th 2020 11:52
Previous123456789...1213Next

BanditGamer77 - Jul 15th 2020 11:52

Greetings! Hello there reader!

I am looking for people who are willing to do a Roleplay with me based around the ''Girls Und Panzer'' Series. Been wanting to do a roleplay like this (Be it 1 on 1 or even an open group RP) for a while now, but tbh it's hard to find people who even know about this show. Still, might as well give it another go to find some people.

Plot's for 1 on 1 RP's can be explained/discussed if anyone is interested in this. As for open group RP's, I have no idea's as of current for plot, but can easily discuss one's with people if needed. Anyway, if you've read this far and are interested on doing a GuP RP, please dm me or just post a comment below in this forum.

Anyway's, I thank you for reading this (whoever you might be), and I hope that you are interested to do a GuP RP with me, or many others at the same time!

Panzer Vor!

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Jul 22nd 2020 02:33

I'm interested, are OC allowed and do you want a crew member or a commander of another tank?

Heart this
0 likes

BanditGamer77 - Jul 22nd 2020 07:05

OC's are what I had in mind in the first place, so yea, there fine. We can discuss each other's idea's/designs and tank choices so everything is ironed out well. As for commander's of other tanks, that's something you can have if you want as well.

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Jul 22nd 2020 07:25

ok cool, which school do you wanna set our characters in?

Heart this
0 likes

BanditGamer77 - Jul 22nd 2020 08:51

Would Pravda Girls High School work alright for you?

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Jul 22nd 2020 10:57

Oh, Russian. I see, lemme think....(quickly scraps all the German stuff I thought of)

Name: Yulia (Юлия)
Preferred Tank: T-34-85
Personality: Rather blunt and serious with serious demeanor, at least while in public, she don’t tolerate small talk or niceties and much prefer to get to the point of a conversation. You will never hear her exchanging “how are you?” randomly with other students, this question is reserved for private conversations and demands an honest answer.

She has a rather petite stature, being under 160cm of height, but she don't mind being a short girl, in fact that is an advantage when it comes to being a crew member of Russian tanks, which she had been fascinated by since young age.

She loves Vodka and is capable of drinking vodka like water. When she's high on Vodka she would be more vivacious than usual. She's also a chain smoker, during lunchtime of school she could often be found slav squatting with friends smoking a cigarette or drinking Vodka behind the schoolhouse, despite these two behaviour being against the school rules...or the law for that matter.

Edited Jul 22nd 2020 10:57

Heart this
0 likes

BanditGamer77 - Jul 22nd 2020 11:06

Ohh, very interesting indeed. I saw you say you had a scrapped German idea though. Could I see that idea as well, if that's alright with you? If so, I could give some interesting ( and crazy) suggestions, maybe have a Pravda Highschooler using a German Tank? (Could technically count as a captured German Tank Under Soviet occupation) If you don't want to go and explain the German character idea, then that;s fine, I don;t mind, since this idea for Yulia here is very good.

Heart this
0 likes

BanditGamer77 - Jul 22nd 2020 11:32

((Sorry if this seems like a weird request, was just a little overly curious lol))

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Jul 22nd 2020 11:47

Well it don't even have to be captured, a nation being a school's theme doesn't restrict the team from using tanks from other nations. Aside from Oorai team, in the movie the All-Stars University Team are using American Pershing, Chaffee, T28, British Centurion Mk.I as well as the German Karl-Gerät 040 without problem.

As for the German stuff...let's just say I was reading Tigers in the Mud and had some thought about making a GundP character around Tiger ace, but maybe that would just be too mainstream and cliche to have another Tiger Ace for this universe, I dunno lol

Heart this
0 likes

BanditGamer77 - Jul 22nd 2020 12:12

True true, I get you. But yea, your Russian Character is a great one. May I explain my character for this, if that's okay, or even the plot as well?

Heart this
0 likes

Previous123456789...1213Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.