Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Fantasy > Fantasy Fated Mates RP MxF

New Reply

Started by samm1113 , May 6th 2023 21:08

samm1113 - May 6th 2023 21:08

Hey! I'm looking for a RP partner for a fantasy fated mates roleplay. I have an idea for a prompt that I will post below! Let me know if you're interested <3

My parents grew up in the city you live in. This city wasn't like normal cities though. This city had creatures most had nightmares about. Werewolves, vampires, shifters, demons, witches, and more. My mother's side of the family was part of a coven of witches. We were the Atrista family and my grandmother ran the coven. My father was part of one of the wolf packs in town, the DeNelle Pack. They were fated mates. You know your mate as soon as you see them. And a touch will confirm it. They kept their relationship secret for a while because the pack had a fear of the magic of witches. Soon, they eloped and ran away together where they had me. Since they lived in a human town and wanted to forget the city they left behind, they gave up that part of their lives. My mother never used her magic and my father stopped calling to his wolf to shift. I grew up knowing nothing about this world.

A drastic car accident left me alone in the world when I was 20. When I turned 21, my grandmother reached out to me after she found out what happened. She wanted to get to know me and invited me to stay with her in the city. Desperate to have that sense of family left, I went. My grandmother realized I had no idea about anything in this city and gave me a crash course. I didn't believe her at first and she worked with me to learn a few important safety spells, but knew nothing about shifting. I caught onto spellcasting quickly and was glad to learn. I had that sense of family back. After staying with my grandma for a few weeks I decided to get out there and get a job in order to make some new friends and find my place in the town. I applied and got the job at a local bar as a bartender and waitress and tonight was my first night. I was wearing a black skirt with the bar's top and a pair of comfy shoes as I show up, get shown around, and soon the place opens and I easily fall into a routine, it not being my first waitressing or bartending job.

I am down to get more into the backstory too!!!

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.