Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums
Advertisement

Forum > Video Game > Fallout 3, capital wasteland-New Vegas-commonwealt

Reply Topic

Started by RojoTiger , Jan 28th 2019 03:40

RojoTiger - Jan 28th 2019 03:40

You can be anything in the cannon or lore, ghoul, synth, vault dweller, get creative, super mutant, raider. What ever

Edited Jan 28th 2019 03:41

Heart this
0 likes

BenEsco - Jan 28th 2019 04:04

Cool, I wanna be a synth. Message me if you are interested, I love the fallout series.

Heart this
1 like

RojoTiger - Jan 28th 2019 04:44

Do you know that you are a synth? I prefer to play in the capital waste or Mohave but I’m not a-posed to the common wealth. I’ve never RP’d with more than one person so it would be nice to get more players, one or two perhaps.

Heart this
0 likes

BenEsco - Jan 28th 2019 23:51

Sorry it took so long to reply, but yes he knows he’s a synth but he questions what makes him different from humans.

Heart this
0 likes

Okami - Jan 30th 2019 17:34

Heyo! I’ve played a bit of both New Vegas and 4, I’m not a lore expert of the universe but have two OCs for it and would love to do a group RP.

We’ve got a druggie scavenger trying to hatch herself her own Deathclaw because she makes good choices. And a 14 year old ghoul who is a grumpy little sh*t with a weird mutated arm.

Heart this
0 likes

RojoTiger - Jan 31st 2019 04:40

Would you consider the druggy, only because your ghoul is very reminiscent of my own character.

Heart this
0 likes

Okami - Jan 31st 2019 07:54

Yeah, that’s fine. I haven’t had a chance to write her out in depth yet so it will be nice to play with her.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.