Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Video Game > Dying Light Roleplay (Rahim needed)

New Reply

Started by KalnaZatos , May 15th 2017 10:01

KalnaZatos - May 15th 2017 10:01

Hi yes, I've been wanting to do a Dying Light roleplay honestly ??? I tttypically like to go through the original plot, but I'm aight with anything. I got an OC I'd be using for it- well, a few actually. I have a bit of a side-plot idea with my own characters for it as well so its whatever my partner wants to do. I do want to have some romance in the roleplay with Rahim because I'm trash. With that being said, though, I do have a majority of the cast (at least mostly important ones???) As muses: Jade, Brecken, Rais, Lena, Karim, and I'm considering Crane as a muse as well.

I suppose if you're interested shoot me a friend request/message and we'll start deciding things from there.

The only preferences I have is that I would like my partner to be literate, and NO ONE LINERS ! I'm hoping for at LEAST a paragraph a post.

Ahhh, I dont mind any other OC characters brought in, in fact, I encourage it. With me having a whole OC side plot for it, I could find a place for your OC. It makes things interesting.

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.