Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > RPG > D&D type rp

New Reply

Started by isma2 , Jul 31st 2018 02:08
Previous12Next

isma2 - Jul 31st 2018 02:08

I am not sure where to post this so I am posting it in different forums that I belive it will fit.

I want to do a roleplay D&D stile, meaning I want to role dices for some part of the story to see what happens. we wouldnt role for every single things just some things depending if is need or not.

Genre. this would probably be a Action/fantasy rp but we can add any other genre you like.
I would prefer if this was a long term roleplay, but if it cant go to long I dont mind.
respond size wouldnt matter to me as long as you are trying. I will try machitching you but I wont be able to write to much.

I just want to have fun text me if intrested if enough people are intrested and want to make a group we can make one.

Heart this
3 likes

isma2 - Aug 2nd 2018 00:16

@spiderdud118 im good whit what ever you want to do, maybe we can talk in pm about it also sorry for the late reply.

@character *laughing and crying* I love you just because of that we will become grate friends XD and want to talk in pm? or here

Heart this
1 like

isma2 - Aug 7th 2018 00:05

we can make a group if you 2 are intrested

Heart this
0 likes

isma2 - Aug 7th 2018 00:06

well actually you 3 if spiderdude118 still intrested

Heart this
0 likes

isma2 - Aug 22nd 2018 14:09

@Takuto_Karikuchi it was private, then a group an now no one answer so if you want we can make a private one or try an make a new group

Heart this
0 likes

isma2 - Aug 24th 2018 00:38

he havent reply lol im not sure anymore

Heart this
0 likes

isma2 - Aug 24th 2018 13:27

well it will be a small group no more that 4 people since it would be to much to control

Heart this
0 likes

isma2 - Sep 3rd 2018 23:24

@mocmandex like character said is not to late we actually havent starded and actual thing we can start if you are intrested.

Heart this
1 like

isma2 - Nov 28th 2018 00:38

@xXsmartiesXx text me on dm for ingo plz

Heart this
0 likes

isma2 - Dec 2nd 2018 23:14

hey is mostly dead, but I really want to start it again since it kinda never really started maybe if you can help me find one more pearson we can start @loo

Heart this
0 likes

Previous12Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.