Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Horror > Cult RP

New Reply

Started by MultiFandomMadness , May 19th 2018 15:38
Previous12Next

MultiFandomMadness - May 20th 2018 15:41

It can be whatever but multiple characters are preferred.

Heart this
0 likes

MultiFandomMadness - May 20th 2018 21:09

sure ya can

Heart this
0 likes

MultiFandomMadness - May 21st 2018 01:57

@RainbowDrinker i do indeed. welcome to the family.

Heart this
0 likes

MultiFandomMadness - May 21st 2018 12:04

the rp is basically about a cult that resides in Louisiana who is infamous for people going missing, their leader Zayne Burllock (me) is an ex Neo Nazi who is now preaching the ways of satanism on his privately owned church dedicated to satan worship. after several people are reported missing a massive search party is formed to find them...what is found is hell on earth and beyond...

Heart this
0 likes

MultiFandomMadness - May 22nd 2018 16:40

(the leader and my character however this is a couple years into the formation so hes 42)
Name: Zayne Burrlock
Alias: Descendant of hell, born of evil and the pale devil and the dreaded white devil, God Killer, The Antichrist, Devil Worshipper.
Personality: Zayne hates god and all his believers and does not fear death.
Appearance: Tall fairly skinny, wears bloodied tank top with a satanic cross painted on it with blood...wears blue lennon glasses and has one black studded glove on his right hand and on his other hand his fingernails have been replaced with metal.
Weapons: perfers hand to hand combat but is no stranger to using a gun.
Bio: Zayne Burrlock was born into a white suppremicist family and grew up with a racist view...he soon realised he hated all humans equally and did not care who he killed...by the age of 18 he had murdered his family and seized control of the families wealth...he went on to buy an abandoned plot of land in Louisiana in the swamp lands and made his own private church and worship ground to the lord of hate. when his small group of followers started to grow and grow Zayne soon turned his followers into a cult! a cult devoted into the slaughter and harm of non believers and those who believe in God.

YOU BROTHER! YOU SPEAK! YOU BREATH! YOU SPEAK THE WORD OF OUR DEVIL! WHY YES OF COURSE BECAUSE SIN RUNS IN OUR VEINS AND IT IS WHAT MAKES US HUMAN! TEMPTATION IS THE WHORE GODS ANSWER TO HIS DECREE! NO I STAND BY THE DEVIL WITH MY BLADE A READY FOR NO GODS WHORE CAN STOP ME!-Zayne Burllock

And he who crept from the womb of god of course would know that he has deceit and lies that tempt mankind to his flock...no child...it is your duty to worship our lord of sin...suffering is the greatest reward for your suffering empowers our LORD!-Zayne Burllock

Heart this
1 like

MultiFandomMadness - May 23rd 2018 06:06

preferably not Bisexual @Takuto_Karikuchi as he hates gays, bisexuals and transgenders.

Heart this
0 likes

MultiFandomMadness - May 24th 2018 00:57

@IAmTheOneWhoKnocks you can be in the search party but death is guaranteed for your character.

Heart this
0 likes

MultiFandomMadness - May 24th 2018 01:01

(Over 18 as anyone younger are placed in what they call the nursery...your brain washed)

Heart this
0 likes

MultiFandomMadness - May 24th 2018 01:06

sweet

Heart this
0 likes

MultiFandomMadness - May 24th 2018 01:41

(Cult tattoo is only on right arm...read the dossier in my blogs plz)

Heart this
0 likes

Previous12Next

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.